What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny Green vs Roy Jones Jnr - WED, 2nd DECEMBER 2009

andrew057

First Grade
Probably a bit of both imo. Australian boxing is corrupt and it's no wonder fighters don't like travelling here.

bluesbreaker

Bench
All boxing is corrupt. Jones Jr never fought anyone decent other than Hopkins, Toney (he's sorta decent I guess) and Ruiz anyway. Anyone who got beat by Tarver twice and Glen Johnson is not an all time great in my books.

Gives me an idea for a thread. Most overrated/underrated fighters of all time! Most underrated would have to be Calzaghe. Overrated would be a dead-tie between Jones Jr and Ali (again, who'd he ever fight that was good? Foreman and Frazier).

andrew057

First Grade
All boxing is corrupt. Jones Jr never fought anyone decent other than Hopkins, Toney (he's sorta decent I guess) and Ruiz anyway. Anyone who got beat by Tarver twice and Glen Johnson is not an all time great in my books.

Gives me an idea for a thread. Most overrated/underrated fighters of all time! Most underrated would have to be Calzaghe. Overrated would be a dead-tie between Jones Jr and Ali (again, who'd he ever fight that was good? Foreman and Frazier).

lol.

mozza91

Coach

Wow someone should tell Eric Lucas, Jorge Castro, Virgil Hill and Mike McCallum(one of the best boxers of the modern era) that they aren't decent fighters, rubbish fighters become world champions(all 4 previously mentioned) and make the boxing hall of fame(McCallum) all the time.
It's funny how someone with an obvious lack of knowledge of a sport can criticise one of its true greats, it would be like me saying Michael Phelps isn't a decent swimmer.
I suggest you become more knowledgeable on the sweet science before you make another outrageous statement

Last edited: