What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darcy Lussick and co

Dutchy

Immortal
This kid has come along leaps and bounds this season in the u/20s. Played another awesome game last night topping the tackles and hitups. 28 tackles and 17 hitups for 199 metres! Lussick along with Jamie Buhrer and JWH and young guys we MUST not let go to other clubs.

Cherry-Evans and Foran carved up again last night. If Lyon is injured. I reckon Bailey should move to the centres and Foran into the starting line up at f/e. It is time Des.

Downie

Guest Moderator
This kid has come along leaps and bounds this season in the u/20s. Played another awesome game last night topping the tackles and hitups. 28 tackles and 17 hitups for 199 metres! Lussick along with Jamie Buhrer and JWH and young guys we MUST not let go to other clubs.

Cherry-Evans and Foran carved up again last night. If Lyon is injured. I reckon Bailey should move to the centres and Foran into the starting line up at f/e. It is time Des.

Too late there.

gong_eagle

First Grade

was sensational as well

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Lussick is a gun. Reminds me of Ben Creagh in attack and defense.

Spewing about JHW, but most of the wins in the Toyota cup have been without him.
If it means keeping Foran, Lussick, Hoppa and Buhrer i wont mind.

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
. If Lyon is injured. I reckon Bailey should move to the centres and Foran into the starting line up at f/e. It is time Des.

Foran played left Centre on Saturday, which the posn he has played most of his career. I say ease him into an NRL debut by playing him in the centres. I have no doubt he will end up at 5/8, this week if Lyons is out.

Deetroy72

Juniors

Manly retained Lussick, Burher, Tiopira, Bennett, Radan, Waerea-Hargreaves - Cunningham and Wilson from last years U20's forward pack.

Lussick and JWH involved with the fulltime squad with JWH has had 2 seasons as part of the fulltime squad. IMO - Darcy has certainly moved forward and can step straight from Toyota Cup to 1st Grade bypassing Qld Cup given the opportunity. Having seen all of Manly's games in Sydney this year I will say from the forwards JWH, Lussick and Burher all on even par. Tiopira has been very good aswell - David Penna also has a good rotation with Tasi, Wilson, Cunningham and more recently Grey. Brad Bennett is a future 1st grader when available and Radan is injured? Higgins has been very good in the hooker position and Stolk also been involved.

My ideal forward pack is Tiopira, Bennett, Cunningham, JWH, Lussick, Burher - to me a very dominant forward pack and up to this week I have only seen Melbourne give Manly a go in the forwards - feedback from Brisbane loss was that Ben Hunt and the backs won that game. Yet to meet St George but that will be a great game.

I know Manly wont be able to sign all the U20's forwards - hopefully all of the above get contracts with NRL clubs and go into fulltime squads - good luck to them.

Last edited: