What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seen the Best of Nicho

R-15-3

Bench
Braily is playing shit but he has played behind the worst middle forward pack in the comp for 3 years running and a half that’s out of form.
Along with us insisting on using him as an 80min hooker week in week out.

If we had middles that could do a job for more than 15 min we could carry a 2nd hooker and start Braily on the bench.

I personally like Healy and should blood him off the bench but there is no way in hell we can run with less middles

Eion

First Grade
Braily is playing shit but he has played behind the worst middle forward pack in the comp for 3 years running and a half that’s out of form.
Along with us insisting on using him as an 80min hooker week in week out.

If we had middles that could do a job for more than 15 min we could carry a 2nd hooker and start Braily on the bench.

I personally like Healy and should blood him off the bench but there is no way in hell we can run with less middles
We arguably could run with 1 less middle if Blayke / replacement 20 minute hooker took some runs. I reckon it’s worth a go, if only to force BB to run the f**ken thing.

Eion

First Grade
I suspect Blaykes involvement is all about Blayke and nothing else. Not convinced that giving him a 20 min break will do anything but would be interesting to see. We saw him playing consistently well for a few weeks, now he’s returned to type.

ragzouken

Juniors
I suspect Blaykes involvement is all about Blayke and nothing else. Not convinced that giving him a 20 min break will do anything but would be interesting to see. We saw him playing consistently well for a few weeks, now he’s returned to type.
We’ve been blown off the park in the middle at periods of the game in this horrid stretch, he plays well when we are well on top, he needs every green light under the sun to try something

except when it comes to crash balls which is bizarre because the risk bs reward is much higher then anything else yet he will fire a full set at times.

worth noting that former nines rate him highly but question his lack of running game at times

Chimp

Bench
I’m glad - I also hope the injury is a cover-up and that he’s really been sent away to toughen the F up mentally.
He’s such a good bloke in all other ways, and I think that’s to his detriment at times on the field, and as an elite winner. Needs to be a bit more selfish, basically, a bit more Jimmy Maloney.

I’m glad - I also hope the injury is a cover-up and that he’s really been sent away to toughen the F up mentally.
He’s such a good bloke in all other ways, and I think that’s to his detriment at times on the field, and as an elite winner. Needs to be a bit more selfish, basically, a bit more Jimmy Maloney.
He should already be toughened up, he not a 20 year old in 3rd year of first grade.
At 27-28 he should be tough as by now

Special K

Coach
Reports are it looks like 6-8 weeks. 8 weeks would bring him for the last game vs Manly. It isn't a bad result as the first reports which looked like a broken ankle.

txta2

First Grade
Saying he broke a leg, wtf that's really questionable training put the number 7 in a situation like this

Latest posts