What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Smith will make a major announcement about the Titans

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
F*ck yus all, i called it!!!!!

#GoldCoastDiehards2015
vfc938_60.png

insert.pause

First Grade
For them yes, but Koukash would actually like to be putting $ into a club that has at least a few thousand fans turn up to home games no????

Been playing poor for years and struggling off the field and still manage crowds better than a few other clubs, fans will respond to real change.

perverse

Referee
Won't at all be surprised if it's Koukash buying in. He's been courting the Knights for months, and we absolutely abhor success of any kind. The guy seems like a mover and shaker... and unlike our former owner has a legitimate and stable fortune. Could bring a bit of a circus with him, though.

Spot On

Coach
You seen a Salford match lately?

Ah that's my point, he's been whinging that they can't get the fans to turn up there. Why would he but the same problem here? Thought this bloke was smart?

As for those who believe they post better crowds then some other clubs, I attend there a few times a year and can't say the Titans mob ever out number the visiting home teams fan base. The GC crowds are exceptionally poor for the area/pop base.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Ah that's my point, he's been whinging that they can't get the fans to turn up there. Why would he but the same problem here? Thought this bloke was smart?

As for those who believe they post better crowds then some other clubs, I attend there a few times a year and can't say the Titans mob ever out number the visiting home teams fan base. The GC crowds are exceptionally poor for the area/pop base

It doesnt matter if they are Titans fans or just RL fans as long as they are turning up...

Titans have only been around for 8 years, for their support base (people that hold them as their no. 1 team) consists entirely of converts and pre-teens.

There are many things to give the GC shit for, but not yet having an exclusive following is not one of them

Spot On

Coach
It doesnt matter if they are Titans fans or just RL fans as long as they are turning up...

Titans have only been around for 8 years, for their support base (people that hold them as their no. 1 team) consists entirely of converts and pre-teens.

There are many things to give the GC shit for, but not yet having an exclusive following is not one of them

Bullshit. They were averaging 25K years ago, the population of the GC is 600,000 and they have the least members in the NRL. The weather is kind (to say the least) and they have a state of the art 27K seat facility to play and watch games in. Their crowds have halved in 8 years. There's plenty to give them shit about.

Last edited: