What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Q

Coach
Hey Sugar, LU wont let me reply to your message, they have taken other priviliges away from me too. I have emailed Willow about it.

Dave Q

Coach
Oh they wont let me edit stuff either.

I am not especially happy about how LU went about it, not as constructive as they could have been. This is the second deployment of the their powers against me on this same issue. Oh well......

Hope your family arent flood effected. If they need any help, let me know.

I'll try to call you soon.

TooheysNew

Coach
Dude, you've had a warning message up for months now, which you've ignored. It's an automated process. I'll be stuffed if I'm going to personally contact every dope who can't read a notification.

Don't be a twat, if you'd emailled as requested, you would have full access like everyone else.

It's very simple, and has been explained to you in the past. Stop playing victim.

Dave Q

Coach
Dude, you've had a warning message up for months now, which you've ignored. It's an automated process. I'll be stuffed if I'm going to personally contact every dope who can't read a notification.

Don't be a twat, if you'd emailled as requested, you would have full access like everyone else.

It's very simple, and has been explained to you in the past. Stop playing victim.

Mate Im more dissapointed than angry.

I explained my problem before Coby.

Someoneelse has used my email address to log on and the automated process wont let me use my email again. So I am stuck in a no-mans land.

Im just asking you to read what I had to say and try to help me instead of being a little less kinder than you normally are.

Im not the devil incarnate mate lol!

TooheysNew

Coach
Mate Im more dissapointed than angry.

I explained my problem before Coby.

Someoneelse has used my email address to log on and the automated process wont let me use my email again. So I am stuck in a no-mans land.

Im just asking you to read what I had to say and try to help me instead of being a little less kinder than you normally are.

Im not the devil incarnate mate lol!

I have literally never received aything from you re that.

Dave Q

Coach
I have literally never received aything from you re that.

Well it was forwarded a few times and nothing happened.

The first time action was taken against me, it was later fixed up and I got my all priviliges back but the warning signs remained.

Life continued, sign sure, yet full priviliges, until the weekend when you punished me again.

You didnt even have the courtesy to send me a p.m telling me what you were proposing to do.

This is despite the fact that I have made a contribution to the F7's over many years and tried to contribute to Souths and other forums. This is despite the fact that Ive been bullied by heaps of people on this site and in spite of over 10,000 posts. In in these 10,000 posts Ive offered heaps of games appraisals, quotes from footballers and stuff, photos of matches and all that.

But all this means is that I dont deserve any courtesy at all.

Then when I question the matter, you start being personally abusive and playing the bully towards me. And people who know me know I dont tolerate bullies. Thats why I give nasty trolls a hard time. Thats why I get pm's thanking me for defending the forum and the club from these geniuss ( not the funny trolls, who I dont mind, but the dickhead ones)

And still you havent helped me to resolve the crisis.

I would have thought that a web administrator would have been constructive and positive with people as they wanted them to visit and engage, but this has not been the case in this instance.

If you dont want me on your site, just tell me and me and my friends we will just piss off.

You have got an attitude problem Coby.

TooheysNew

Coach
There's an email address on the warning notice. Common sense would tell you to email that. You didn't, so that's pretty much your fault. Sorry, but I can't read minds.

It wasn't 'fixed up' in the first place, it was temporarily reverted so you could get access, and you were also given yet another warning in the thread that you needed to fix up your email address, which you again ignored.

Why would I send you a PM? You'd had about 6 months notice with a massive warning on your screen, which you'd ignored. I tried to help you, I put up the notice asking you to update your email address. You failed to do so, and failed to get in contact with us, so you lost privileges. If you'd like them returned, try following the instructions, instead of whining on the open forum.

As I said, stop playing victim. It's pathetic.

For the most part, I have no attitude problem. I just get frustrated when people try to blame others for their own f**kups.

No more complaining in the open forum please. If you're still all angry inside, try reading the notification and sending an email (which would have solved the problem months ago).

Dave Q

Coach
There's an email address on the warning notice. Common sense would tell you to email that. You didn't, so that's pretty much your fault. Sorry, but I can't read minds.

It wasn't 'fixed up' in the first place, it was temporarily reverted so you could get access, and you were also given yet another warning in the thread that you needed to fix up your email address, which you again ignored.

Why would I send you a PM? You'd had about 6 months notice with a massive warning on your screen, which you'd ignored. I tried to help you, I put up the notice asking you to update your email address. You failed to do so, and failed to get in contact with us, so you lost privileges. If you'd like them returned, try following the instructions, instead of whining on the open forum.

As I said, stop playing victim. It's pathetic.

For the most part, I have no attitude problem. I just get frustrated when people try to blame others for their own f**kups.

No more complaining in the open forum please. If you're still all angry inside, try reading the notification and sending an email (which would have solved the problem months ago).

Im not going to complain other than to say:

a) you are wrong,
b) you misrepresent things
c) you are disrespectful and unkind
d) you are abusive when there is no need to be.

Just close my account.

JetRider

Juniors
Dave your input on the forum is one that I generally enjoy and get something out of it. I would encourage you to not let this ruin your interest in the forum. Without people like you on these forms with genuine insights to the club i would not bother to read and contribute. Again dave for what it is worth resolve these issues and keep posting.

hunters

Juniors
Dave your input on the forum is one that I generally enjoy and get something out of it. I would encourage you to not let this ruin your interest in the forum. Without people like you on these forms with genuine insights to the club i would not bother to read and contribute. Again dave for what it is worth resolve these issues and keep posting.
I agree with JetRider. Take one for the team Dave, we don't have anyone else that has your way with words. We will need you this season!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
dave, i'll offer you a banana if you stick around..

banana.jpg

NGR

Juniors
What did i miss here? why does dave want leave?

And [FONT=&quot]why cant accounts be closed? i am of the understanding that someone wishing to have their personal details and information removed from a website are legally entitled to this privilege...[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.