What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fa'alogo

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Should he be suspended for his hit on Braith OR commended for doing what alot of us have wanted to do to Braith??

ByRd

First Grade
Well a bit of both loll nah in all seriousness that was just a really dumb act and knowing that he has a finals game to play was a stupid move, he is a key forward and will be missed and was just a brain explosion but he did hit him fairly well loll

Matt23

Staff member
Rocky Rabbit said:
Should he be suspended for his hit on Braith OR commended for doing what alot of us have wanted to do to Braith??
Suspended and commended (4 weeks)

RLIF

Juniors
he will be sweet next week....because everyone wanted to see it happen

Mr Saab

Referee
6 weeks minimum. He needs to learn the key word DISCIPLINE.
This is not 1984 and this is definately not park football.
Gutter act from a grub of a player.

Bumble

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
6 weeks minimum. He needs to learn the key word DISCIPLINE.
This is not 1984 and this is definately not park football.
Gutter act from a grub of a player.

Yep, he's a grub because he threw one punch at an utter merkin of a play after he was grappled.

Once again Saab, you underline how much of a moron you are.

Mr Saab

Referee
Rocky Rabbit said:
Does the fact of the grapple tackle have any bearing on his case???

Should have sweet F all to play. That was not the classic grapple.

imasharkie

Coach
congratulations should go to David Fa'alogo
the spray Anasta gave the ref should be reported and give him 3 weeks for being a cry baby.

Mr Saab

Referee
Bumble said:
Yep, he's a grub because he threw one punch at an utter merkin of a play after he was grappled.

Once again Saab, you underline how much of a moron you are.

Go f**k yourself you wanker souffs supporter. I hope Melbourne or Manly put 50 on you next week.
He was not f**king grappled. People are overreacting when everytime an arm is placed around the neck that it is a grapple. It wasnt.

Didnt see Bronco players getting up and taking the law into their own hands a few weeks back....its called having discipline for which Souths have sweet f**k all of.

Souffs...pride of the league....wankers of the league more like it.

I enjoyed every f**king sweet minute of that debacle tonight whilst i was out there...

David Puddy

Juniors
The very fact that it was Anasta that he tagged should qualify for an immediate exemption from suspension and a second storey added to his house.

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Fair enough i think he will get suspended however i hope he doesnt and im pretty sure hes got a clean record so hopefully that helps him.

What about Ryles grapple compared to Braiths. If Ryles got 2 weeks for his should Braith get suspended.

Latest posts