What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifta Jnr, Murray, Radley, Sione

Tommy Smith

Referee
Radley doesn’t belong in the same sentence as the other two IMO
You're hopeless at player judgements.

Just look at how much better we are with Radley at lock. We are lethal with him in the no.13 as he unlocks our attack. He opens up the field as our middle link man.

A brilliant ballplayer, an excellent support player with elite speed, a brutal defender, and a huge motor.

He is our 3rd most important player behind Teddy & Keary.

An absolute gun.

Last edited:

Tommy Smith

Referee
As for Fifita he is an incredible ball runner. He might well finish his career as the most devastating ball carrying edge forward of the NRL era.

The SBW comparisons are still ridiculous though. Sonny was a freak ball player and truly one of a kind - I've never seen anyone like him and only his most butthurt haters would suggest otherwise.

I look forward to seeing Fifita develop his ball skills and becoming a complete player.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

Vic Mackey

Referee
You're hopeless at player judgements.

Just look at how much better we are with Radley at lock. We are lethal with him in the no.13 as he unlocks our attack. He opens up the field as our middle link man.

A brilliant ballplayer, an excellent support player with elite speed, a brutal defender, and a huge motor.

He is our 3rd most important player behind Teddy & Keary.

An absolute gun.

Woh Tommy ease up. I know nothing rustles your Jimmys like someone saying an Easts player isnt an Immortal. Im not in anyway saying he's a bad player. IMO Murray and Fifita will likley be 2 of the Top 10 players in the NRL for the next 10 years. Radleys decent but not in that league.

To me Radley is a guy who looks better because of the company he plays with. If Easts lost him I doubt they drop out of the top 2. Yet if Murray or Fifita missed a large chunk of the year that would greatly hurt Souths and the Broncos. Brisbane lose last night without Fifita and Murray was the best player on the park for Souths last night by a mile. If Radley was a late scratching tonight no one would even bat an eyelid.

If Radley played for say the Titans he would barely rate a mention in this thread, yet if the other two did they still would.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Woh Tommy ease up. I know nothing rustles your Jimmys like someone saying an Easts player isnt an Immortal. Im not in anyway saying he's a bad player. IMO Murray and Fifita will likley be 2 of the Top 10 players in the NRL for the next 10 years. Radleys decent but not in that league.

To me Radley is a guy who looks better because of the company he plays with. If Easts lost him I doubt they drop out of the top 2. Yet if Murray or Fifita missed a large chunk of the year that would greatly hurt Souths and the Broncos. Brisbane lose last night without Fifita and Murray was the best player on the park for Souths last night by a mile. If Radley was a late scratching tonight no one would even bat an eyelid.

If Radley played for say the Titans he would barely rate a mention in this thread, yet if the other two did they still would.
We can't win the comp without Radley.

He's more crucial to us than Latrell, JWH, Cronk or Cordner.

It's hilarious to suggest that we wouldn't notice his absence much.

Since he's shifted to lock we've been thrashing teams.

I think every Easts player is an Immortal but you think every Easts player is shit. You think our entire backrow are plodders; and yet in reality we have the best forward pack in the comp.

Funny how that works.

Vic Mackey

Referee
We can't win the comp without Radley.

He's more crucial to us than Latrell, JWH, Cronk or Cordner.

It's hilarious to suggest that we wouldn't notice his absence much.

Since he's shifted to lock we've been thrashing teams.

I think every Easts player is an Immortal but you think every Easts player is shit. You think our entire backrow are plodders; and yet in reality we have the best forward pack in the comp.

Funny how that works.

You think Radley is better then Latrell, JWH and Cronk? Thats an interesting line of thinking. If all 4 were on the open market what do you think their order of interest from other clubs would be?

Since he's gone to lock you've thrashed the following teams:

* Warriors
* Titans
* Dragons
* Knights

I mean FFS the Tigers thrashed 3 of them

and lost to:

* Panthers
* Cowboys

I've never once said an Easts player is shit and yes the pack would be close to if not the best in the comp. I think Cordner and Radley are over rated. Again I dont think they are bad players, I just think they're alright first graders who get more plaudits then they're due because they play in a star team.

bull rider

Juniors
Fifita and Haas are walk up starters for the Australian team. Anyone who disagrees with that knows nothing about footy

Tommy Smith

Referee
Lol Fifita is a looong way from being a Roos player.

One day, absolutely.

But for now the likes of Cordner, Frizzell, Graham and Matterson are way ahead.

bull rider

Juniors
Lol Fifita is a looong way from being a Roos player.

One day, absolutely.

But for now the likes of Cordner, Frizzell, Graham and Matterson are way ahead.

You clearly haven’t been paying attention. Fifitas broken more tackles in the past two weeks than all of those merkins combined this season

Latest posts