What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifta Jnr, Murray, Radley, Sione

yobbo84

First Grade
I wouldn't swap Cam Murray for any other player in the NRL. An absolute star on the field, a smart bloke and hard worker off it, a leader - he has everything. A try scoring forward who is a good ball player/offloader, is strong beyond his size, brilliant defender in the middle, great ball stealer, best play the ball in the NRL - and does everything at speed.

The best part is, he lifts for the occasion - just look at how he went in the finals last year, origin this year, or last week.

If he keeps fit and level-headed he'll captain Souths and probably NSW too.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
That’s a merit team, Murray is good but Fifita is an absolute monster
But the Australian selectors "knows nothing about footy".

Yes a merit team as no games scheduled, is the point of it, had there been a game that would be the team.

Fifita is a great young player playing very well, no argument.

blaza88z

Coach
This is taking a "that bloke from my club" theme but Fifita basically won us the game last night and went very close to doing it the week before as well.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I wouldn't swap Cam Murray for any other player in the NRL. An absolute star on the field, a smart bloke and hard worker off it, a leader - he has everything. A try scoring forward who is a good ball player/offloader, is strong beyond his size, brilliant defender in the middle, great ball stealer, best play the ball in the NRL - and does everything at speed.

The best part is, he lifts for the occasion - just look at how he went in the finals last year, origin this year, or last week.

If he keeps fit and level-headed he'll captain Souths and probably NSW too.

he's that good a player that im prepared to look past the fact that he plays for souths when giving my thoughts on him

Valheru

Coach
Radley doesn’t belong in the same sentence as the other two IMO

To be completely fair to Victor, he has played out of position most of the year and had his struggles at hooker. He looks so much better at lock.

That's not to say I think he is better than the other two, just that as those 2 have had break out years, Victor has been toiling away at hooker.

On a side note, apparently radley is the fastest player at our club. I find that hard to believe.

Mr Spock!

Referee
This is taking a "that bloke from my club" theme but Fifita basically won us the game last night and went very close to doing it the week before as well.
How'd he go in origin?

Needs to do it for more than 2 weeks... Even Ash Taylor won games for his team.

Travitoh

First Grade
It took the coach 18 weeks to realise he was good enough to start and play 80 minutes consistently.

Or did it take him 18 weeks to prove to the coach he was good enough to start and play 80 minutes consistently?

some11

Referee
Or did it take him 18 weeks to prove to the coach he was good enough to start and play 80 minutes consistently?
Mate he's got darius f**king boyd and the world's slowest hooker in McCullough feeding him ball and he's scoring tries for fun.

The broncos are complete horseshit without Haas and Fifita, they'd be bottom three easily.

Travitoh

First Grade
Mate he's got darius f**king boyd and the world's slowest hooker in McCullough feeding him ball and he's scoring tries for fun.

The broncos are complete horseshit without Haas and Fifita, they'd be bottom three easily.

Talented player but not in the same bracket of young forwards as Haas and Murray yet. An argument could even be made that Briton Nikora has been the better player over the course of the season.

Big Pete

Referee
Is Nikora capable of putting up the performances Fifita did against Parramatta and South Sydney?

Sure, you could argue that a dozen or so other players have had 'better' but when you see these high end performances he's been belting out since he's been given an extended opportunity it's worth highlighting.

Neither Murray or Payne would be offended to be in Fifita's class.