What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifta Jnr, Murray, Radley, Sione

blaza88z

Coach
I think if the Titans had their time over they wouldn't have put forward a 1.2m offer, given he hasn't shown a lot other than being quite dominant in the opposition 20

That's not usually where you want your forwards to decide to take a run

mxlegend99

Referee
I think if the Titans had their time over they wouldn't have put forward a 1.2m offer, given he hasn't shown a lot other than being quite dominant in the opposition 20

That's not usually where you want your forwards to decide to take a run
He's earning more than most halves in the game. No way was he ever worth that much. He's not going to win you very many (if any) games on his own, and that sort of money should be for spine players who can win you games.

aqua_duck

Coach
He's earning more than most halves in the game. No way was he ever worth that much. He's not going to win you very many (if any) games on his own, and that sort of money should be for spine players who can win you games.
Fifita is the type of player that's great for your for and against but has yet to show that he's actual the difference between and win and a loss

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Murray better and more consistent at this point of their careers. His one downside is that he’s too pretty to be playing in the pigs. Needs to get Toovey’d.

aqua_duck

Coach
And that game sums up Fifita as a player at present, with Tino and Fotuaika backing up from origin Fifita needed to step instead he goes completing missing, 9 runs for 69m and looked completely uninterested in going anywhere near the ball on those early hit ups coming off his own line whist Tino and Fotuaika backing up from origin run for 142 and 122m respectively

Munted

Bench
I'm putting Fafita in the Kikau category.
Dominant when they are on but completely inconsistent.
When you think they will step up, they don't.
When their teams on a roll, they look like all stars.