What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Furner gets sacked by Leeds

Perth Red

Post Whore
Oh but the one, how sweet that one remains :) Its shame the original Hull FC no longer exist it used to be a good rivalry before they sold out became the sharks then merged with gateshead. Oh well nothing lasts forever.

deluded pom?

Coach
Oh but the one, how sweet that one remains :) Its shame the original Hull FC no longer exist it used to be a good rivalry before they sold out became the sharks then merged with gateshead. Oh well nothing lasts forever.
You’re a one trick pony PR. I’ll stop it here. I don’t want you to bore other people any more than you actually have. Just out of interest, how old are you?

Perth Red

Post Whore
You’re a one trick pony PR. I’ll stop it here. I don’t want you to bore other people any more than you actually have. Just out of interest, how old are you?

49, been through the highs and lows lol. First ever game was Wembley 1980, been mostly lows since then :)

Latest posts