What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Gallop: I'll fight to save all Sydney clubs

butchmcdick

Post Whore
So where are all the geniuss who have been crapping on and on about how news want to kill sydney clubs ? Now Gallop says he will fight for sydney clubs and you bag him for no including perth or coffs harbour in his vision. Can the guy do anything right at all ?

I am sure most of you would be on here bagging him if he said he wanted to kill off sydney clubs.

ucantseeme

Juniors
David Gallop did mention that the local WA AFL comp was getting 50,000 people to their GF whereas the WARL would be lucky to get 5,000. That's a fair point for waiting til more of a foundation has been made.

But I would like to know what the situation is with Western Force and RU #'s before they got a S14 team.

He reckons theyre safe for 5 years.

we better pull a finger out. get the development up and running and the cash flowing in.

a big shiny trophy would help as well.

5 year plan ricky.

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
Well thats it then, might as well start watching union and join the Western Force. No future for WA with that moron puppeteering.

Brutus

Referee
David Gallop did mention that the local WA AFL comp was getting 50,000 people to their GF whereas the WARL would be lucky to get 5,000. That's a fair point for waiting til more of a foundation has been made.

But I would like to know what the situation is with Western Force and RU #'s before they got a S14 team.

I didn't know there was an Oval in WA that took 50,000 people back in 1987 when the first WA team was admitted into the VFL, but who cares about facts.

What were Sydney AFL GF's getting when the Swans came to town?

Parra

Referee
I'll believe him when he gets Norths back into the comp.

2009 sounds good - I wonder if Dave the saviour will go for it.

youngun

Juniors
This will just about do me!!!

I have been sticking up for this Dickhead Gallop and his Merry Men of Wankers for a long time, hoping that what we are seeing is just a passing period, that the powers to be actually have an insightful plan to take OUR great game forward but after last night hearing him drag out the same tripe and not giving us any direction for our game I can do it no more!!!

I love Rugby League and always will, like many others I have been through a merger which hurt like hell and come out the other side a supporter and now follow my team un-conditionally but if there isn't some drastic change with our administration Im starting to realise that we aren't heading forward at all, in fact we are very much stagnant and in risk of going backwards a long way and very quickly!!!

ocko

juniors
i think a couple of sydney teams probably do need to go. but look at the massive risk you run of turning people away from the game forever. catch-22 situation

Parra

Referee
In addition to Norths being interested in Dave's benevolence, maybe Illawarra, Balmain and Wests might be interested as well. They got rolled for nothing.

Quigs

Immortal
Good afternoon

p-gallop.jpg

Cheers
Quigs