What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david klemmer

nick87

Coach
Tony Williams was a f**king terrorist out there for the Dogs!
How does he keep getting picked in FG?

catweasel

Juniors
Sherex is dessies boy that's why he continually gets picked for FG. I hate the dogs but he's a deadset passenger on the field.

As a Souths fan, I love T-Rex. Best investment the Dogs ever made in my eyes.

I've said it before but if Tony had to run through one of those AFL style paper banners to get onto the field, he wouldn't make it out there. In fact, they could wet it for him first and he still wouldn't get through. Considering his size and supposed athletic ability, he is surely one of the most ineffective ball runners the game has ever seen.

Sleep

Juniors
The only time Tony Williams has ever been any good was when he was outside Foran who would scream at him to rip in. Other than that he's been one of the worst buys in the NRL. Makes no metres and is lazy across the park.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Not much in it really, a whack across the chops to "let go of my jumper". A mere love tap.

On T-rex, been saying he's a cat ever since catting it for NSW. He's a hoax.

McNulty

Juniors
so much hate
Boyd was hanging onto his shirt. Klemmer shoved him away

Frustration. Nothing in it

coolumsharkie

Referee
Not much in it but consistency (as always) is the issue here. We had a guy binned a few weeks ago for less than that.

Hardly worth a binning imo but give you an example: Feki got binned for pinning down Nightingale after a big line break a few weeks ago (fair enough) but this week we get one in return and we don't even get a penalty.

Thats footy.

Packy

Bench
You know you're doing it right when LU hates you but can't fault your actual playing.

Klemmer would walk in to any team in the comp. A scholar and a gentlemen and a great player who is still 22.

catweasel

Juniors
You know you're doing it right when LU hates you but can't fault your actual playing.

Klemmer would walk in to any team in the comp. A scholar and a gentlemen and a great player who is still 22.

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Latest posts