What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Peachey. What are we getting?

I don't want the peach to leave, that should say something. The Sharks won't be the same without him. An inspirational player, who has provided some of the greatest moments of footy watching for this fan.

A senior player, who will save your bacon, many times each game. A player who can still do magic with the ball in his hands.

He's a bit slower than in the past, over the last three years injuries have hampered him.

ali

Bench
I'll be surprised if he does end up going. That would be my only worry of signing him. I'm not convinced he'd get on the plane. And if he does go, I wonder how long he'd stay.

ps, Come on Toulouse tonight.

insider

Juniors
hes the greatest player of the 5 yrs ago

he has the kicking of johns
the pace of luke covell
the defence of tone carrol
the ionstinct of andrew johns
the skin of martin offiah
and the safety of someone safe

imasharkie

Coach
The way the Peach is playing this year he's still got a lot to offer the Sharks for 2006 and it will be a sad day the game he plays for us is his last. What he has to offer you Jack is a match winner and I hope Widness fans get as much joy out of watching him play footy as we have had.