What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Shillington, WTF?????

raider_mike

Juniors
I have to agree why is Kurt gidley still taking up space in the team, he's proved time after time he's hopeless at rep level

Meth

Staff member
It's great to see a Raider get picked for rep football on form- could help for them to secure young Dugan.

I watched Shillington put in one of the most dominant performances I have ever seen from a prop on the weekend- so I am not surprised to see him there

thommo4pm

Coach
I haven't seen you tell us who you think is more deserving yet?

You must have missed the post where I mentioned a few names.

Anyway, all good and congrats to Shillington, it's always the biggest honour in the game to represent your country.....congrats to him.

You must have missed the post where I mentioned a few names.

Anyway, all good and congrats to Shillington, it's always the biggest honour in the game to represent your country.....congrats to him.

I ignored it, simply because 1) Weyman's in the team already, and 2) The other two you mentioned haven't got a bar on Shillington this season.

thommo4pm

Coach
I ignored it, simply because 1) Weyman's in the team already, and 2) The other two you mentioned haven't got a bar on Shillington this season.

Sorry, I don't see why you'd ask me to suggest other names when you ignored the ones I had done.
Aren't you contradicting yourself by saying you are yet to see me mention other names, and then say you ignored them because you think the other blokes aren't in the same class.

Vic Mackey

Referee
i bagegd the sh*t out of shillingtons inclusion of the 4 nations squad last year

however this year he has been sensational, deserves his spot for sure

Nugby

Juniors
I'm happy for him to be there, though i'm hoping Sheens brings him off the bench with Weyman starting.

More importantly though, I'm happy for Gidley to get some bloody practice playing in Rep fixtures before Origin this year!!!