What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Simmons for NSW

ali

Bench
Lets not turn Simmo into the next Covell. He's getting better every week, but is at least a couple of years off Origin yet.

Raider_69

Post Whore
fatshark said:
hows the sour grapes from Raider_69!. Put on 2 tries and carved up your mob!

sour grapes? what are you high?
David Simmons is NOT Origin standard, he would bring shame to the NSW jumper, a jumper worn by some very classy players...

David Simmons scored 2 trys... through David Howell and Adrian Purtell no less, whoo, lets have a f**king parade, sack lockyer and give him the australian captancy!!? :lol:

Fair dinkum mate, pull ya head out of your arse!

fatshark

Bench
David Simmons is NOT Origin standard, he would bring shame to the NSW jumper, a jumper worn by some very classy players...

Did I say that? No.
through David Howell and Adrian Purtell no less, whoo, lets have a f**king parade
Sour grapes surfacing again
David Simmons scored 2 trys
Ill better , that . Against your pitifull side.
Hows it feel to be put away by half a team full of FD players!

Timmah said:
Grothe was owned left right and centre by the best forward pack in the country today. He does not deserve to be selected based on todays performance.

Absolutely agree!!!

One of the best that I have seen.

BTW you didn't have to be so pompous and you could have just said the NRL.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: sour grapes indeed
do yaself a favour and ask someone near by for the meaning of the phrase, clearly you've got next to no idea :)

and it feels f**king ordinary to put away so comfortably by that sharks team, but its a feeling ive gotten used to over the past few years as raiders fan, one i wont have to deal with much longer

aussies1st

Staff member
He played well but still isn't ready for Orgin. He scored 2 tries against the Raiders, even Roy Bell could have scored 2 tries against them.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
TV Ted Ellery said:
Absolutely agree!!!

One of the best that I have seen.

BTW you didn't have to be so pompous and you could have just said the NRL.

I figured saying world was stretching the point. :lol:

As much as it pains me because he's a f**kwit, Maitua is a gun player.

Sharkie™

Juniors
simmons is a reasonable first grade player, but as a New South Welshman i dont want to see him don the sky blue anytime soon.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Simmons was the worst back in City/Country.

Did you see Simmons run like a little girl when Widders threw the ball at him? :lol:

ANR

Juniors
lets be non biased here, simmons has gotta be startin winger, on form close to best player in the world, can out run anyone. hell slot him in at 5/8 if u gotta, juts get him in the squad

White Poiner

Coach
Raider_69 said:
but its a feeling ive gotten used to over the past few years as raiders fan, one i wont have to deal with much longer

Dood, dont neck yourself.. you have so much to live for..

ANR

Juniors
c'mon, use all need to think like selectors, not "insert fav team" fans. give the kid a break and get him in there, i rekon kimmorley to save nsw at half and simmons at full/wing will be a leathal combination

Inferno

Coach
Closest he will ever get to the sky blue is when the Sharks play in their retro jersey.

May play Origin in a few years, but I doubt it. He's not in the top 4 or 5 of NSW fullbacks, and the wing spots are generally filled by centres.

mattyg

Bench
Personally El Masri deserves to make it. He should have been in contention even if cooper wasn't injured...he definately deserves to be considered and his form this year has been good. Won't be too surprised to see him named but i don't expect it..Whats the bet we see Rooney/Lewis in there yet again, proving how much of a joke the selection process is.

j_tig

Juniors
ANR said:
c'mon, use all need to think like selectors, not "insert fav team" fans. give the kid a break and get him in there, i rekon kimmorley to save nsw at half and simmons at full/wing will be a leathal combination
thanks for that, after the tigers loss i needed a good laugh!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
mattyg said:
Personally El Masri deserves to make it. He should have been in contention even if cooper wasn't injured...he definately deserves to be considered and his form this year has been good. Won't be too surprised to see him named but i don't expect it..Whats the bet we see Rooney/Lewis in there yet again, proving how much of a joke the selection process is.

Good point. Has anybody told the selectors how Penrith are going this year?

Hindyscrack

Bench
Timmah said:
Grothe was owned left right and centre by the best forward pack in the country today. He does not deserve to be selected based on todays performance.

He was dominated by forwards in two tackles all day?

Owned?

:roll: :roll:

Besides he's a winger...

Latest posts