What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David "the half pom" Gower

Avenger

Immortal
Deserves his own thread. Without a doubt the best cheapy buy of the year. He has impressed me ever since he made his debut with us and should be one of the first bench forwards picked every week. He had his best game for us this afternoon and made a whopping 124 metres form the bench. A no nonsense player and safe as an investment property in Newtown. :cool:

hindy111

Post Whore
Time to start him? I am with you.If Mossop played how Gower has everyone would be applauding. But cause its Gower a journey men he isn't taken serious.Reminds me of when Gaulavo came here

yy_cheng

Coach
Time to start him? I am with you.If Mossop played how Gower has everyone would be applauding. But cause its Gower a journey men he isn't taken serious.Reminds me of when Gaulavo came here

he reminds me of Paul Dunn

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He's been great, offers more than the rest of our front row, besides Mannah of course.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Has exceeded expectations, he's been whole hearted all year, happy I was proven wrong with him

Delboy

First Grade
Size does matter, young big forwardslike the Tigpies have make the game harder to dominate

Jnr Paulo, Kelepi, Tepai etc will form the basis of our team with a bit more experience, Pauli showed us what a decent run in NRL will do to improve your game. Fui is whole hearted but doesn't measure in defensive clashes at the moment

The way our NYC fwds handled the tigers gives us some encouragement

Just got home and still don't know how we lost, Cechin is a moron and the video refs are clueless, I thought we had it won when Semi ran round to improve the kick......that's footy, just want them to keep the heads peace right ahead of the Cowgirls next week

Bigfella

Coach
Hmm. So gower is occupied by a lesbian couple, will be prome to being broken into by junkies and also become a target for politically motivated graffiti.