What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dayne Weston to make First grade Debut

Sideline Eye

Juniors
He was talked about seriously last year and he will now deliver the goods, go Dayne go.
Watch for him to target Benji.
He will be used in short bursts like Loo Loo, Ross & Staples will have more game time this week.

Inferno

Coach
I was hoping Perenara would have been called up. By most reports he was great in the trials and has been one of PL's best. Oh well. Go Dayne.

Good to see Sticky is blooding juniors at the right time as well.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Sideline Eye said:
He was talked about seriously last year and he will now deliver the goods, go Dayne go.
Watch for him to target Benji.
He will be used in short bursts like Loo Loo, Ross & Staples will have more game time this week.

Give the young kid a go..

Sticky is King!

Inferno

Coach
His profile is still up on the old Sharks site

http://www.sharks.com.au/index.php?id=95

Looks like and angry fugger as well
WESTON_BIG.jpg

Sharkie73

Bench
I was talking to Loo Loo just before the season kicked off and he had big wraps on this kid, said he can put on huge hits in defence. He told me he would be in first grade this year and he was right!

Inferno

Coach
So what were peoples thoughts on the kid?

Didn't get much game time but he seemed alright.

Liked how he wasn't copping sh*t from that Tigers prop in the scrum. I want to see more of this kid.

*edit, he is only listed as "trialling" on the Sharks site as well :?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I think sticky f*cked up big TIME!!!

The kid is an 80 minute player & he plays him for 12 minutes or so. FFS we needed some juice out there.!!!!

Inferno

Coach
Perhaps Sticks new we were f**ked and didn't want him to make a mistake that might shatter his confidence.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Inferno said:
Perhaps Sticks new we were f**ked and didn't want him to make a mistake that might shatter his confidence.

I think Sticky for the first time I've noticed made an error with the bench.

Our forwards needed better service off from the bench today as it was obviously a hot day amoungst other things.

I would have had De Gois on for alot longer also.

Bundy

Juniors
Big unit. I'd love to see him and Birdy putting some HUGE hits on in defense, shattering the opposition. Then Ross and Stapleton running over them in the hit ups. Then.... dare I say, some creativity on the 5th or 6th???

Oooooohhoohhh Westons on fire.

Bundy

Juniors
Haha. I know, but I want to see some of these hits!

I don't know where the creativity is going to come from. I do know where it should be coming from though and it isn't.