What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

De belin

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
If you claim he is up for much worse than just the charge itself, then reveal your information grub. Considering the pleasure you are getting out of it...wouldn't it be in the publics best interest? Or your own??
Not quite sure why you're in the Sharks forum making a ass-clown of yourself again. Its pretty obvious that you have an unhealthy hatred of the Sharks.....2016 must have been a really tough time for you. I can assure you no-one here gets any pleasure out of an alleged sexual assault....probably best that you divert your attention to your own festering club and it's issues rather than blaming Sharks fans for your plight..... Oh and enjoy Corey Norman for the next 3 years.... looking forward to the ongoing lols.

snout

First Grade
How quickly you grubs forget....if it was one of your own, you'd be crying "PC world gone mad" and "I call BS" instantly.

f**king germs...
I call BS.

Oh wait...he handed himself in.

Why bother coming over here for a cry??

When we cop it in the press - even when most of it is BS - the first thing l think to do is run over the the goons forum.

Not.

carcharias

Immortal
Not quite sure why you're in the Sharks forum making a ass-clown of yourself again. Its pretty obvious that you have an unhealthy hatred of the Sharks.....2016 must have been a really tough time for you. I can assure you no-one here gets any pleasure out of an alleged sexual assault....probably best that you divert your attention to your own festering club and it's issues rather than blaming Sharks fans for your plight..... Oh and enjoy Corey Norman for the next 3 years.... looking forward to the ongoing lols.

Drink driving coach too

Western Stand

Juniors
I love how we all take delight in seeing arch enemies squirm under the spotlight of public scrutiny. It is as good as getting the two points sometimes.

Seriously though, this is a societal issue and is not confined to the NRL. However, and with the presumption of innocence until proven otherwise ringing in my ears, Greenberg needs to be very strong on the players and officials in the game. There needs to be a clear message that if you want to break the law or bring the game into disrepute through poor behavior, you will be severely dealt with.

The level of your playing ability should never be used as a defence by your club or the NRL. If you break the law and it is proven beyond reasonable doubt......bye bye.

99% of all players, officials, volunteers, club employees etc would be law abiding citizens. Good, decent human beings and these dirt bags couldn't give a sh*t about anyone but themselves and the power they have over someone. They are nothing more than low life bullies.

to_ddeath

Coach

How self-righteous and sanctimonious of you.
Enjoy those Perth home games by 2025 or so....

FMD. Regardless of club rivalry etc, these situations continue to chip away at the supporter base of rugby league.

Our mob run like a basket case, players bashing wives / girlfriends, alledged sexual assaults, hooper and Buzz are drunks, Kent is a Kent. A bit over it all really.

Anyway, whilst Jack is accused and hence innocent until proven guilty, personally I’m sick to death of these morons putting themselves in these situations.

Expecting players to use common sense appears to be like expecting lobotomised monkeys to suddenly solve string theory.

Grow up FFS

Quigs

Immortal
I believe The Creeping Jesus Bennett was once quoted as saying something like ..."There are some Rugby League Players that you just can't make into role models"

snout

First Grade
How self-righteous and sanctimonious of you.
Enjoy those Perth home games by 2025 or so....
Actually..we are a stand alone club.

With our own name.
Own ground.

However there a number of other flea-bitten broken down clubs who had to be forced to merge. For survival.

Their original identity is gone forever.

Can you name one.

A clue...

V

There is a cultural problem that stretches through rugby league.
It starts at "the top".
I read somewhere that Matthew Johns is now the highest paid Fox "personality". Yes the same Matthew Johns who was the ringleader of that circus in New Zealand back in 2002.
These players, Hayne, DeBelin, Walker etc were all kids when this shit hit the fan.
But look now how far Johns has progressed out of the game and with that crap known about.
I wish someone would point this out to fellow News Ltd employee, Sloth.
The rugby league world let's this shit filter through all the way down to park footy.
I wonder sometimes if these young blokes even realise they are doing something wrong.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Ff**kK THE STINKING STAINS.... It is our God Given Right to monopolise the bloody back page.

Pricks the lot of them ... and I am lookin at you Soup.

Psssst why didn't our BUZZ get the exclusive. Did he miss the Courtesy Bus or sumpant.

you miss me again quigs

learn how to use the "@" symbol i dont frequent here as much after you guys drug cheated a way to a premiership

Quigs

Immortal
Arrrhhhh life is great. And yes, I've still got it.

Is there a bag limit on collecting imbeciles.?

carcharias

Immortal
It starts at "the top".
I read somewhere that Matthew Johns is now the highest paid Fox "personality". Yes the same Matthew Johns who was the ringleader of that circus in New Zealand back in 2002.
These players, Hayne, DeBelin, Walker etc were all kids when this shit hit the fan.
But look now how far Johns has progressed out of the game and with that crap known about.
The rugby league world let's this shit filter through all the way down to park footy.
I wonder sometimes if these young blokes even realise they are doing something wrong.

I have zero sympathy for them.

It’s not just rugby league
Look at Weinstein
The music industry
That bloke from the breakfast TV show in the US

They have been told
They’ve had lessons
They been told over and over again

It’s 2018
Facebook twitter Instagram are rife , everyone has a high definition video camera in their hands ALL the time.

Mat Johns somehow made it back to the top.
He is rare
It’ll never happen again.
Not now.

Western Stand

Juniors
It starts at "the top".
Post of the year.

It is sad that the f-wit minority drag the rest of the game (and it's supporters) down to their level. Why do we as hardened supporters need to continually defend the sport we love to our interstate friends, our wives, our kids, our mum's etc?!

I just want to go to the footy with my kids, see my team put in a good performance and go home with anticipation that next week will be the same.

If you really want a piece of tail that bad and you are earning 10 x the average wage, I am sure you can find a dimly lit door with a slot in it to take your cash.