What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

De Gois

Jono078

Referee
You could understand why he'd want to stay at the Sharks, because they are one of the top teams now, and the roster next year looks like an improvement.

Although I think he'll come here and love it, because we'll also be a top team next year :)

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
was one of the top tacklers last night, leaves me wondering why didn't cronulla resign him?

Last edited:

doggone

Juniors
was one of the top tacklers last night, leaves me wondering why didn't cronulla resign him?

Yeah makes you wonder Ricky must have something up his sleeve haven't they sign Cory Hughes

Jono078

Referee
Next year they will have Kevin Kingston (I rate him, he goes pretty good), Terrence Seu Seu (he could be anything) and then Corey Hughes who is in career best form.

So that's why they probably unloaded De Gois and the fact that apparently they couldnt match our offer.