What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean Bell

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
So I pick up the Herald to read that we're (allegedly) speaking to Harrison Hansen. Or at least Ding Dong is. Great. Another back-rower, and an average SL one at that. Oh no wait, at least he played for the Kiwis. He went on that amazing tour of the UK at the end of 07 from memory, under the reign of Sir Gary Kemble.

And we're possibly going to miss out on Carmont too.

Golf clap..

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
So I pick up the Herald to read that we're (allegedly) speaking to Harrison Hansen. Or at least Ding Dong is. Great. Another back-rower, and an average SL one at that. Oh no wait, at least he played for the Kiwis. He went on that amazing tour of the UK at the end of 07 from memory, under the reign of Sir Gary Kemble.

And we're possibly going to miss out on Carmont too.

Golf clap..

Settle down.. Harrison Hansen is actually a good quality footballer ...grew up in UK so naturally went down the Super League path.

He would of played easy +150 Superleague games. All for wigan.
Tbh he could of had a few tests for egnland.. but chose to put his hand up for kiwis and later samo. and NO HE DIDNT go on that tour.

Actually bell would of being the one that developed him through wigan.

I would love to Have Harrison Hansen or Bronson Harrison ... Bronson probaby offers more with offloads etc. But even Hansen can run good lines.

Dont worry about another backrower comment... He is a hardned footballer
Obviously that something they have highlighted is what is need.

Ikahihifo, Lousi, Ben Henry, Palavi - Should have to play outstanding for vulcans to even be considered .. not handed FG jerseys like last year.

Iafeta

Referee
My recollection on Harrison Hansen is he's a fairly talented lad. Wouldn't say no to him coming to the Warriors.

Latest posts