What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean Collis

innsaneink

Referee
Collis was Sheens attacking player of the match today......had a pretty good game...dudded himself a pie though about 15 from FT.

Special K

Coach
He was awesome today. When is he off contract? Surely he must be tied down for a few years before the Collis to Union starts up.

Raider_69

Post Whore
impressive game but so far but ive not seen enough from him to put him with up with someone like Inglis. Definitely a name to watch thou

tiger_nick

Bench
Raider_69 said:
impressive game but so far but ive not seen enough from him to put him with up with someone like Inglis. Definitely a name to watch thou

No doubting Inglis has all the skills. I think Collis may have him covered defensively however.

tiger_nick

Bench
Special K said:
He was awesome today. When is he off contract? Surely he must be tied down for a few years before the Collis to Union starts up.

We signed him for 2 years last season. I know Parra were chasing him as Brian Smith has big wraps on him.

Balmain_Boy said:
Collis ran riot down Inglis' side today. The converse didn't happen.

I was surprised at how quietly Inglis performed. He's normally an absolute gun.
Maybe he has a few defensive deficiencies??

Mal Meninga

Bench
Storm had 0 ball.
He looked threatning though... he made an awesome break down the touchline only for Geyer to knock it on.
Inglis is a gun, and Collis is looking pretty good prospect aswell.

What's this thread doing in the main forum... it was started after a 30 point smashing and still is giving wraps to a player.....

colonel_123

Juniors
Mal Meninga said:
What's this thread doing in the main forum... it was started after a 30 point smashing and still is giving wraps to a player.....

Collis' stats for the game against the Bulldogs was something like 105 metres, 2 line breaks, a try assist and a couple of tackle busts and 25 tackles.

He was excellent in a well beaten side.

Against the Storm he had 2 line breaks, 2 try assists, 3 offloads, 11 tackles and only 1 miss.

Scott

Bench
He's the best young centre in the game imo. Slightly better than Ben Smith and Delaney from Parramatta who I rate highly.

Herman

Juniors
Dean Collis is a player with immense talent. I thoroughly enjoyed watching a wonderful performance up against a player of level, if not stronger ability.
I think he is one for the present as well as the future; I would love for the Roosters to snap him up :p

Balmain Bug

Juniors
Scott said:
He's the best young centre in the game imo. Slightly better than Ben Smith and Delaney from Parramatta who I rate highly.

I love Dean. I have said many times on the WT forum that he will be as good as Matt COOPER. At the moment though, INGLIS is ahead of him, but not by much.

innsaneink

Referee
nqboy said:
Showed nothing against Old Man Bowman tonight.

Bowman will only ever be remembered for one thing. :lol:

gg26lg.jpg

nqboy

First Grade
Continuing to try and tackle NSW runners while lying on the ground after he did his knee in Origin?

Don't be small-minded.

Nook

Bench
Collis is a very talented kid

I tell you what though, Scott and Tronc from the Cowboys are going places. You blokes should have 3 props in Origin this year.

nqboy

First Grade
Tronc has been better this season but still needs to develop a lot more leg drive and leg speed. Scott looks a good'un but is only young.

Nook

Bench
Clearly still lots of work to be done.

But the Maroons could do a whole lot worse than Ross, Tronc, Scott, Webb

They've got the backs, they've got the halves, they need a bit of grunt up the middle.

Latest posts