What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean Collis

Nook

Bench
Cowboys fans getting a bit edgy aren't they.

Reckon it has something to do with the grandfinal?

Wasn't a flogging last night by any stretch...5 tries to 2 in the end wasn't it? The Tigers defended really well for long periods in the first half on their line. We were sh*thouse with the ball in hand but we have games like that. In the end weight of possession and some clever kicks got us in the back end of the first half and that was it.

Relatively comfortable win for the Cowboys but a flogging? Please. Margin was only 4 points more than the GF and that was a tight game. Remember?

Kris_man

Bench
It was a flogging imo, and my Tigers fan mate who I was watching the game sure as hell agreed with me - he was livid! I did only watch the second half, but I can't imagine that the first half was any better given the scoreline.

The Tigers had repeat set after repeat set on the Cowboys line, yet only managed to score twice, which is okay, as long as you don't let in one yourself as soon as the opposition gets down the other end (and one when they were nowhere near it)!

Only 5 tries to 2? Wtf??

Back on topic - Dean Collis is good, but wtf, how can he be compared to Gasnier. At the moment he's behind Soliola, Ben Smith and Inglis, and by a fair margin too.

It was a flogging imo, and my Tigers fan mate who I was watching the game sure as hell agreed with me - he was livid! I did only watch the second half, but I can't imagine that the first half was any better given the scoreline.

so i guess the grand final was also a flogging and if that was a flogging last night what would u call the 50-4 scoreline we put on them in the 1st week of the finals last year ?

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
pfft nothing against collis, but he isnt as good as ben smith just yet...

Are you kidding? Collis is way ahead of Ben. Ben is one of the most immobile centres in the game and he's really struggling this year. I'd trade them in an instant.

innsaneink

Referee
A flogging is what occurred in wollongong tonite.

Last nite- 22-12 with 10 to go, and 32-12 FT is no flogging.

Congrats to the cowboys...too good.

Y2Eel

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
And what does that have to do with anything?

I am declined my opinion because we lost? FFS...

who said your declined to make an opinion??

wasnt i allowed to add my opinion aswell??

Y2Eel

First Grade
ParraDude_Jay said:
Are you kidding? Collis is way ahead of Ben. Ben is one of the most immobile centres in the game and he's really struggling this year. I'd trade them in an instant.

benny had a top season last year didnt he win players rookie of the year??
couldnt be too bad...

Vicious

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:

Exastly right. Ben Smith should be moved into the second row as he`s far too slow to ever become a top class centre. Not only that he`s often a liability in defence largely because of his lack of pace. Being a Wests Tigers fan there is no way in the world i`d even condider swapping Dean Collis for Ben Smith, but i`d swap Fitzy for Jarryd Hayne though???

Latest posts