What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean Young Should Be Sacked

redvscotty

First Grade
Seriously. Get a day job or something.

I USED to have a soft spot for the guy. He offers NOTHING out of dummy half at all.

Godz Illa

Coach
Not really.

He played well. Worked extra hard without Jeremy Smith in the middle to help, topped the tackle count. From dummy half he made more metres for us than the Horse Weyman

St. Benny

Juniors
last week i got blasted for suggesting that young should be playing for shellharbour, the way he is going he'll be lucky to make the shellharbour team.

now i'll get the young lovers bagging me saying that he made 42 tackles, who gives a sh*t, the guy is a passenger in attack and offers f**kall

c'mon benny, make the call and put us out of our misery

dubopov

Coach
last week i got blasted for suggesting that young should be playing for shellharbour, the way he is going he'll be lucky to make the shellharbour team.

now i'll get the young lovers bagging me saying that he made 42 tackles, who gives a sh*t, the guy is a passenger in attack and offers f**kall

c'mon benny, make the call and put us out of our misery

It's a sad day for Young when even I think Head was better at dummy half ...

league

Juniors
i made a similar topic weeks ago, got blasted by some numpties.

get rid of him, all sentiments should be put aside.

Xplosive

Juniors
You lose a game here and there and it is sack this and that player already lol
WHo you going to replace him with?
Fricken nerds your all useless

MattYg1

Bench
Yeah damn you Dean Young... you and your 42 tackles... u lazy lazy LAZY bastard... are Subway hiring!!!

Calm down guys... im hearing drop Young, drop Prior... the beginning of the season it was drop Soward from some...

This team has some of the toughest fans to please at times...

Xplosive

Juniors
Yeah damn you Dean Young... you and your 42 tackles... u lazy lazy LAZY bastard... are Subway hiring!!!

Calm down guys... im hearing drop Young, drop Prior... the beginning of the season it was drop Soward from some...

This team has some of the toughest fans to please at times...

What do you expect from a bunch of nerds who have never played the game at any decent level before.
So what if he threw a bad pass, every one does here and there, even lockyer and thurston throw shockers at times.
You weeds go out and make 42 tackles and see how well you go ffs
Great post Matty

Jono1987

Juniors
You'd think Xplosive was a member of the Young family...Also you calling anybody else a nerd when you similarily post on an internet forum is a touch hypocritical. Not saying anybody is a nerd for posting on a forum rather insulting other people through the means of a forum is nerdish at best.

Anywho onto Deano. I just think he's playing out of position. He is definitely a second-rower or even lock. He doesn't posses the creativity or kicking game to be classed a genuine first grade hooker. I wouldn't mind seeing Deano play the first twenty minutes of games at hooker and then bringing Head into the game and then playing hooker for the remainding sixty minutes. For mine the service Head provides has been quite good. On the side it looks to me like Head was told to put on five kilograms through any means, I mean it looks like has got a gut at the moment. Finally just like to praise Head's defence. Looking much more solid this year than ever before.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
all you player haters, not just dean young but start of the season jamie soward and chase stanley, how about you all get another job just so you dont have time to watch the footy to make these stupid posts. the boys did a good effort they were flat at the start of the game and looked very tired through out the match but honestly our defense still held them out, yeah they scored 24 poonts but that pass to thurston was forward so minus 6 points dere and they only scored 18 points witch is only 7 points above what our average was befor the game so all you guys just sit down watch the bulldogs game next week and we will come back to this topic abouty another player the next time we lose

Well done Youngy.

I reckon Dean Young worked really hard last night and actually produced a huge contribution.

As Kamahl would say;
Why are people so unkind?

saint-colesy

Juniors
When Priddis comes back he should shift to hooker and put Young in the second row, Prior to bench and get rid of Nightingale or Head.

marty_dragon

Juniors
U guys are crazy, he tackled well, ran out of dummy half and made metres where possible. Why sack him? should we sack Prior because he let Thurston run rings around him??? No we shouldnt. What we all should do is relax. Like so many people have said we have no better option there. So why keep pushing the point? Bennett is one of the best coaches in history and he feels that thats where he suits the team best, but you guys obviously think u know better than a 6 time premiership winning coach.

Latest posts