What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Joe Licha.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Dead set
I cannot fathom what sort of loser goes into other teams forums to kick them when they're down .
Luke Bowden has plenty of form in that department too.

Lowest form of posting .

A loser that has...

I have no idea, I would assume so, but all too late.

Self confessed even....

Too late to offer a second tier contract?

I have plenty of "Made up form" mostly by you!

I haven't kicked anyone, I simply commented that it's stooped to drop a player because he has signed with another club. If there are salary cap implications, that's a different story.

What do you f**kin reckon ya dope?

WE could possibly need players like D. Faffita, T Robbo, Pennani etc.. You've seen our injury list havent you?? It's all how it pans out really. Why waste a f**king player that wont be here next year?? Understand now? FMD.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
When i wrote this thread last night I was pizzed. It was quite ferocious in its use of the dyslexic vernacular.
I then got a pm from a Joe Licha supporter, who said the post was out of line & that he was good bloke.
I thought, ok, well i wil ltame it down.
Im now sober.
I ve read his rubbish again.
Joe Licha is a classic example of why local shire league is pharked. he is obsessed, intrusive, confrontational, meddling & irrational.
In short, he is a kuujjnnt. A real kujjnnt. & he bagged the Sharks.
I hope he goest to a game. I hope he cops a spray from every sharks supporter for being a kunnjjt. I then hope his his kid gets booed whatever grade he plays. I hope he cries. I hope its o ncamera. I hope he then goes to Northies , & gets refused service. I will work on that part.
The age of entitlement is over.
The best kids in the game are the ones who's parents are miles away. That should become the first thing our scouts & contract writers look for from now on. Parents are pharkinjjg nightmare kuunnjjts for footy clubs.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I think the fans have spoken on this one. More often than not we(on this forum) as staunch fans as we are, disagree with a lot of things the club does. On this particular occasion we all seem to have the same opinion.

Joe Lichaa u are a tool and Michael well no comment

Last edited:

Jaegerex

Juniors
I have plenty of "Made up form" mostly by you!

I haven't kicked anyone, I simply commented that it's stooped to drop a player because he has signed with another club. If there are salary cap implications, that's a different story.

I'm fairly certain he refers to your comments on the asada thread as your past form.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
A loser that has...

Self confessed even....

Too late to offer a second tier contract?

What do you f**kin reckon ya

WE could possibly need players like D. Faffita, T Robbo, Pennani etc.. You've seen our injury list havent you?? It's all how it pans out really. Why waste a f**king player that wont be here next year?? Understand now? FMD.

Doesn't Travis Robinson play for the a Storm.....................

Did you read the first few posts of this thread? No mention of the salary cap.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal

You do realise there is a thread in the main rugby league forum devoted to this subject.
Yet
You are in here again .

And again
And again

It's always the same lie too.
The geniused story about you being a concerned footy fan and wanting to talk footy only .

Surely you don't think any of us buy that crap?

Jaegerex

Juniors
And whom did I kick?

No one I can think of off the top of my head but I do recall a few posts akin to Bunniesman and Tele articles of being in the know and to expect bans within certain time frames and so on.
Which does put you in the firing line of some of the aggression of sharks fans that would otherwise be aimed at the Tele.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
No one I can think of off the top of my head but I do recall a few posts akin to Bunniesman and Tele articles of being in the know and to expect bans within certain time frames and so on.
Which does put you in the firing line of some of the aggression of sharks fans that would otherwise be aimed at the Tele.

Nope, I corrected one particular individual on a point of law and attempted to explain how an investigation of this nature would be run. This was not what people wanted to hear, so there for I was "kicking the club while it's down". Unfortunately, in the real world, the truth hurts.

FMD

The kid was good as a junior, good in the 20's, has played 1 NRL game wasn't great, wasn't bad, but did play in a depleted side so really a no win situation for the kid.

I really don't give a rats about him going, it's a business and if a club is so completely fuggin brain dead to offer an unproven (be he talented) kid $300k a year, then the kid and. His old man would be stupid not to take it.

He may end up good or he may fail, he may hend up with a stuffed knee, who knows, but I can assure you fans from other clubs that I would have been filthy if our club paid the kid $300k to stay.

Risk versus possible return ratio is absolute shit at this stage.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You do realise there is a thread in the main rugby league forum devoted to this subject.
Yet
You are in here again .

And again
And again

It's always the same lie too.
The geniused story about you being a concerned footy fan and wanting to talk footy only .

Surely you don't think any of us buy that crap?

And yet you reply. Why don't you ignore me?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Not sure if it's been mentioned but channel 10 reporter Liam Cox mentioned that Flanno made the call on dropping lichaa. Big assumption to make considering the ramifications it could have not only on the club but Flanno himself.

Anyone know a lawyer?

Latest posts