What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Joe Licha.

Ads

First Grade
If he isn't top 25 then f**k him right off. We might need that cap space in other positions. Only use him if injuries happen to De Gois and Morris.

Ausguy

Coach
Wow, what a bunch of sooks, another tremendous decision by the sharks coaching staff. Players come and go, get over it. Play your best 17 or risk being beaten.

Agree. That's why he isn't playing. He isn't in the top side. Watch his defence.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Wow, what a bunch of sooks, another tremendous decision by the sharks coaching staff. Players come and go, get over it. Play your best 17 or risk being beaten.

You don't read real well do you.
Read CB4's post and understand what it means.

cb4

First Grade
We played on Monday.

Kindly leave our forum Luke, no one raised a message for you to respond to.

Weaponhead

Coach
Pathetic article from Massoud. Typical mindless Sharks bashing. The father needs to pull his head. It makes the kid look foolish. If you are man to sign a senior contract you don't need Dad fighting your battles for you through the press. The Sharks have played a key role in his development and the lack of gratitude says something.

I have no issue with Sharp's decision. Lichaa won't add much to the side until he has played 20-30 games. This season is stuffed so why bother developing him. The comparison with Fifita is stupid. One is a current international, the other has played one game.

cb4

First Grade
Unfortunately for Michael, his dad calls his shots. Like it or loathe it.

He has tried to dictate Michael's progression for so long now its not even funny.

No sour grapes, but they way he, his dad, and his manager have conducted themselves, it can be seen as a good thing we have let him go.

Which is sad, because he will be a very good NRL player.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Not in my opinion. Have a look at me giving it to him for not covering the inside.

I didn't think he was that bad, but then again, I probably wasn't paying that close attention to him. I'll take your word for it.

The dogs need to work on their recruiting if he is not better then IDG!!

Packy

Bench
FYI - this is the Sharks forum, where sharks fans post their thoughts and opinions.
If you two want to have a conversation about it, f**k off somewhere else and do it.

M8 I am not even trying to rile youse up. This is the best mini forum here. I was just curious.

Read the title of the thread.

His dad bagging out the club has changed my view.

I still want him to play but if the club don't pick him now, I understand. It's not as though he's an international or SOO rep :roll:

Understood. His dad sounds a bit dopey. Have felt the same feels with a few from my team over the years.

Jaegerex

Juniors

Playing him could put us in the same position your team was in last year with your rookies, not being able to fit them under the cap by the end of the year.

cb4

First Grade
Playing him could put us in the same position your team was in last year with your rookies, not being able to fit them under the cap by the end of the year.

Not only that, but it could cost Brown a shot at the end of the year.

Luke Bowden

First Grade

Granted, but if he's not in the club doesn't pick him in the top 25 and he's too old for 20's, you can't really blame him for signing elsewhere.

If the Sharks don't want him, he owes the club nothing.

Weaponhead

Coach

With Lichaa going and Morris likely to retire will the club see Brown as a 9 and shift him to play there to gain more experience in the position?

drago brelli

Bench
Gee it's great having the league back! Watch this space, Cronulla are going to drop Fifita for signing with Dogs. Cronulla should be given a transfer fee for developing Lichaa. Gee imagine that, if Illawarra was given a transfer fee for all the juniors it has lost they'd be back in the comp.

cb4

First Grade
They did want him. They wanted to blood him this year and give him the full time role next year.

But not for a million dollars.

cb4

First Grade
With Lichaa going and Morris likely to retire will the club see Brown as a 9 and shift him to play there to gain more experience in the position?

IMO, I can see Brown on the bench next year, and then take Robson's spot the year after.

I have heard the club is targetting Srama as the starting hooker, so Brown could be our utility.

Jaegerex

Juniors

Exactly why gamble our second tier cap on someone who won't be here when it could cost us fielding other youngsters that will be here, makes no sense. While it was uncertain if he was going it was worth the gamble to pick him, now it isn't.

Granted, but if he's not in the club doesn't pick him in the top 25 and he's too old for 20's, you can't really blame him for signing elsewhere.

If the Sharks don't want him, he owes the club nothing.

I don't blame him for signing elsewhere or hold it against him, my only issues are with his not being honest about it to Gal and club, and then his dad having a sook after being dropped. He made his business decision and it is now currently not in our best interest to play him every week in firsts.

Last edited:

Latest posts