What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Joe Licha.

cleary89

Coach
You're not the brightest are you.... he was a shark then. He just dumped on us. Idiot.

Everyone's known he was going for over a month and you still wanted him picked. He was picked last week and now you dropped him for morris and de gois. LOL.

SharkShocked

Bench
If it is in the sharks best interest I would expect them to be proffessional and pick him.

By that I mean if he is the best option, pick him. If he is only getting minutes to develop then fine, dont pick him. But dropping him for loyalty? C'mon, fifita wasnt dropped, Fergo wasnt dropped and I am pretty sure Peachey got picked after singing to Penrith last year as well.

Plenty of Sharks fans before this was announced saying the kid should of been playing some FG last year, with Morris and Degois as your hookers he might be the best option for the bench spot.

I believe a lot of people wanted to see him blooded, not only to develop his game but ensure that he stayed. The difference between them at present, isn't going to have a dramatic effect on games to the point where we becoming serious contenders to win the comp, in my own opinion.

Comparing Fifita to Lichaa is so ridiculous it's not funny, dropping Fifita would massively affect the chances to win games.

I'm not sure how you quantify whether it's in the best interests or not, If the players had a say on him being dropped, clearly you would think it is in the best interests not to introduce disharmony to an already toxic vibe down there.

Ausguy

Coach
Everyone's known he was going for over a month and you still wanted him picked. He was picked last week and now you dropped him for morris and de gois. LOL.

Wow.

Do I have to explain everything to you Ivan?

He had not told the club anything. He told the capt the opposite.

Longy

Juniors
It pisses me off that they're poor devasted 21 year old 'kids' when they f**k up or get dropped but when they're adult enough to sign a $300k+ contract and move on its business.

Its the Sharks business to drop the prick and daddy can f**k off.

natheel

Coach
Considering that peachey signed with Penrith and was still selected last year under Flanno it begs the question if Flanno was coach would he continue to choose Lichaa? Especially if he is the better option than De Gois.

Since 73

First Grade
I can understand playing him as we are paying him. Plus you want your best team on the park.

I can also undrstand punting him. Why should we continue to develop him in elite footy for another club.

Comes down to what Sharpie thinks is best for the team/club. Maybe he gives off a negative vibe.

Just play him - he might do a knee in the GF and be out for 12 months.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Considering that peachey signed with Penrith and was still selected last year under Flanno it begs the question if Flanno was coach would he continue to choose Lichaa? Especially if he is the better option than De Gois.

Phlegmo wouldn't of picked him at all. Too young.

betcats

Referee
Hang on... so lying is ok, as long as others dont believe you? :crazy:

Get off your moral high horse you wanker, you never told a lie? The reaction to him signing elsewhere somewhat justifies the lie anyway, he was protecting himself and his career from a bunch of f**kwits who seem to think he owed them something.

This faux outrage over the lie is such bullshit, you are upset he left, thats it.

cb4

First Grade
IMO, I would not be playing him now.

I would not be exhausting what precious little space we have in the second tier cap on a player that will not be here next year.

Brown will not get a shot until the back end of the season.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
IMO, I would not be playing him now.

I would not be exhausting what precious little space we have in the second tier cap on a player that will not be here next year.

Brown will not get a shot until the back end of the season.

I was under the impression Window Lichaa jnr was in the top 25 this year. If not then it actually makes perfect sense to drop him and isn't near as sinister as is being played out.

I sense shenanigans from Window Lichaa snr

cb4

First Grade
My info is he is on a second tier contract. We are carrying 2 hookers in De Gois and Morris, and 2 players with potential to play there in Robson and Holdsworth.

That was his dads gripe, Michael didn't get upgraded.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Wow, what a bunch of sooks, another tremendous decision by the sharks coaching staff. Players come and go, get over it. Play your best 17 or risk being beaten.

Latest posts