What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear members who felt the need to throw stuff at Carney...

MightyRedV04

Juniors
Mightyredv, the roosters have been on the wrong end of the refs for the past month, so your conspiracy theory has just been blown out the window, what really counts is that the better team won

Stumped, its no conspiracy theory just what usually happens after a team gets duded at the end of the game , but not always. Have a look at Manly after that forward pass cost them the game against the Eels in round 2, Manly then won the penalty count and games for the next 3 weeks.

I can't confess to know what has happened at the Roosters in the last month as their games don't really inspire me to watch them. Though in saying that the stats say that the Roosters have won 3 from the last 4 games, and the game they lost against the Warriors they won the penalty count 3-2, and from memory Kevin Locke put his body on the line to score on the siren for the Warriors to win 20-18. Rooster have also had a 2-2 record of winning-losing the penalty counts in the last 4 weeks, there goes your argument for the past month.

As for the the better team won, well that is your own biased opinion, as a supporter of another club I thought the game was a very even contest, with Souths slightly ahead in the first half and the Roosters finishing on top at the end, after being gifted some repeat sets. I think this will inspire and motivate Souths to play an even better game this week, and this makes for a very dangerous game for the Dragons. The only thing that favours the Dragons is that we like to get into the grind and win the close games, something Souths have to address if they want to go any further this year.

Just don't let the truth stand in the way of a good whinge though Stumped.

Last edited:

MightyRedV04

Juniors
Wtf is going on, the last three Dragons fans in this thread have not been f**kwits...

Your comments are appreciated though. Can't wait for Friday.

Bumble, every club has their f**kwit supporters it very sad I know, and the minority always make it harder for the good majority to prosper.

Friday Night should be a great match and I only hope that the refs don't influence which team wins the game. It should be a good battle across the park, with Souths Forwards I see should be a bit bigger and stronger, while the Dragons Backline having a little more class and skill than Souths. It all equals to an enthralling encounter that should have Semi Finals written all over it. There should also be 40 - 50 thousand people going to this game at ANZ stadium.

May the Best Team win and not the referees.

Good Luck mate

Ray Parlour

Juniors
Should be hilarious when we belt souths next week.

Overrated pack, have probably the worst half back in the game in the no.7, an absolute derrick-has-been at fullback and a spastic centre combination of Champion and Best.

Can't wait, should put at least 40 on souths.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bumbles first post in this thread is f**king hilarious :lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
Mightyredv, the roosters have been on the wrong end of the refs for the past month, so your conspiracy theory has just been blown out the window, what really counts is that the better team won

try the last 3-4 years....when did we sack Finch jr?

African Monkey

First Grade
Should be hilarious when we belt souths next week.

Overrated pack, have probably the worst half back in the game in the no.7, an absolute derrick-has-been at fullback and a spastic centre combination of Champion and Best.

Can't wait, should put at least 40 on souths.
Come on now you can do better than that or were you actually serious about what you just said ?

Bumble

First Grade
Bumbles first post in this thread is f**king hilarious :lol:

Why Timothy? Now you might for some reason have taken offense to my trolling of Illawarra fans for the last month but have I ever seemed like the bottle throwing type to you?

Timmah

Staff member
Not at all, I just don't understand why you came in and defended yourself and other Souffs forummers when the attack was in no way aimed at you. Each comment above yours was directed to those who threw the stuff, and you went and took it personally.

Hence why I found it funny - you were being extremely precious.

Bumble

First Grade
What? So every time you've defended the Bulldogs after a crowd incident that was just you being 'precious'?

And the thread was addressed at members of SSFC...and obviously was directed at forummers or why would Danish bother posting it. Given that all the Souths fans here are both members, and forummers I'd say it was directed at us. Stop looking for fights with me.

Timmah

Staff member
The bay responsible was the Burrow as stated previously, aren't Burrow all supposed to be members of the club?

Either way, you appeared to take it personally as if you had been accused yourself which is really quite hilarious.

I've reacted to generalised criticism of my team many times, I'll proudly admit to that, but I've never taken personal offence and suggested that someone has accused me personally of being in the wrong.

Bumble

First Grade
The bay responsible was the Burrow as stated previously, aren't Burrow all supposed to be members of the club?

Either way, you appeared to take it personally as if you had been accused yourself which is really quite hilarious.

I've reacted to generalised criticism of my team many times, I'll proudly admit to that, but I've never taken personal offence and suggested that someone has accused me personally of being in the wrong.

You sound like an old man but you're 20 something :lol:

And something that you found 'quite hilarious' would barely raise a smile from anyone else... you must be the most boring person on the entire planet.

Also, could you kindly explain to me how a post on the leagueunlimited forum (and as such could only be viewed as directed at posters on said forum), that was addressed to 'members' of South Sydney wouldn't be directed at me, a LU forummer and Souths member? (And sugar, dave etc?)

Stop trying to put one over me. You're failing once again.

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
Dead set what's with the souths fan bashing ffs evergreen has their fair share of sickness fans I know parra do an I've encountered quite a few dragons and roosters sickness supporters also

big country

Juniors
Enjoy those sour grapes you weak skirts!!

give-the-finger.gif

hope you enjoyed a beer with the 3 other rooster supporters in the crowd on friday:lol:

Timmah

Staff member
You sound like an old man but you're 20 something :lol:

And something that you found 'quite hilarious' would barely raise a smile from anyone else... you must be the most boring person on the entire planet.

Also, could you kindly explain to me how a post on the leagueunlimited forum (and as such could only be viewed as directed at posters on said forum), that was addressed to 'members' of South Sydney wouldn't be directed at me, a LU forummer and Souths member? (And sugar, dave etc?)

Stop trying to put one over me. You're failing once again.
Pull one over on you?

You're the one with the terrible comprehension.

Fairfax

Juniors
We will put our fists into their chests and tear their black hearts out (if we can find them).

Fugging Saints scrummy-mooches, a special flogging for them!

They sold out and so they need to be taught a fugging lesson!

But haven't Souffs sold out to Blackcourt Investments Inc?

adamkungl

Immortal
hope you enjoyed a beer with the 3 other rooster supporters in the crowd on friday:lol:

nice try...easily more Roosters fans than Souths fans on Friday, not even close. When we played them Tigers brought a lot more fans than Souths did imo

slammingsam

Juniors
Truth is..

It was not The Burrow and the guy responsible for the throwing has been banned before and will now recieve a life ban.

Hope they catch those responsible and ban them for good. Souths fans or not, there is no room for this sort of behaviour at a Rugby League game. 99.9% of Souths fans would agree with me on this one as would 99.9% of Rugby League fans.