What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear members who felt the need to throw stuff at Carney...

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Wtf is going on, the last three Dragons fans in this thread have not been f**kwits...

Your comments are appreciated though. Can't wait for Friday.

Here's one for you, Bumble. South's are my 2nd favourite team:D.

There's been incidents over the last couple of decades where fans have shone themselves in a bad light, from a variety of clubs, during games. The common factor 9/10th of the time is really poor, really inconsistant reffing. It does everyones fkn head in, period.

Each week there are serious stuff-ups that shouldn't happen when there are 4 muppets running around on the ground, and the grand poo-bar up in the video box. Yet they still make simple errors:?

The South's V's Sydney Rort's was poorly reffed for both sides. I caught the first half of the Eels and C'boy's on Monday where a few ref decisions were questionable, then they let the horrific Thurston forward pass go. That was plain criminal.

ps; Anti-social behaviour towards players and refs in not on, however if Finch and his muppets had any idea there would be less crowd unrest.

Big Norm

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
Its a bit of silly argument to say that all people of one club are like this and like that.

Every club has its hero and villians in fandom.

They dont ask for character references when they let you into the ground.

Although Ive met criminals who seem far better adjusted than people whom arent acquainted with that dark side of life.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
Ha, my mates are gentlemen and scholars!

lol

In that case they can submit their knighthood papers and academic transcript.

I bet that the latter come from the Southern Highlands Institute of Technology ( S.H.*.T), where you completed your course in Adavnaced Basketweaving and Spineless Hypocrisy.

I think we were all relieved that you finally gained admission at your 6th attempt.

It was the "A" at the start of your name that threw you off those 5 times.

Its OK, we cant all be Einsteins. :D

Steve Austin

Juniors
Do you seriously think that the f**king morons throwing things on the field are actually any of me, Dave, Fein, Nemesis etc?

I doubt any of us would condone behaviour like that. I certainly don't.

PS good to see the Dragons fans in here. Stalkers...

I wouldn't put it past Fein, he can be a nasty piece of work. :D

adamkungl

Immortal
*interpreted as car dealers and gropers*

Yes, gentlemanly car dealers and scholarly gropers, what of it?

lol

In that case they can submit their knighthood papers and academic transcript.

I bet that the latter come from the Southern Highlands Institute of Technology ( S.H.*.T), where you completed your course in Adavnaced Basketweaving and Spineless Hypocrisy.

I think we were all relieved that you finally gained admission at your 6th attempt.

It was the "A" at the start of your name that threw you off those 5 times.

Its OK, we cant all be Einsteins. :D

On that note, I got my uni results for last semester back today....did quite well :)

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Lol, I don't take anything on the internet seriously...I was just defending my club...and my fellow good hearted Rabbitohs fans on LU.

Then to be called precious by the most precious and pompous dimwit on the entire internet is just absurd :lol:

Cool_story_bro.jpg