What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear members who felt the need to throw stuff at Carney...

TheDalek079

Bench
55g4h.png

Yo souffs fans. I'm real happy for you and imma let you finish, but the Bulldogs have the worst fans of all time

jackb

Juniors
nice try...easily more Roosters fans than Souths fans on Friday, not even close. When we played them Tigers brought a lot more fans than Souths did imo

You must be joking about Roosters fans - they were booed onto the field by a much larger Rabbitohs supporter base. Easts will never get close to Souths with member numbers or passion for their club.

The referee decided the game with a 5th tackle penalty and Souths supporters saw red - I know I did and I booed the ref not Carney when he lined up for the conversion. Having a pathetic coach like Smith inflicted more pressure on the ref. That whinge Smith had about the ref's a week before (only getting 1 penalty in the first half) was bad enough then saying that final penalty was worth 5 the week before - how patheetic he is!

I didn't see anyone throw anything but noticed the water bottle on the ground - it was a stupid thing to do as we all agree so hopefully that idiot will be caught and banned..

I hope that we get a crack at the chooks in the finals and have a fair shot at winning the game this time!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hope they catch those responsible and ban them for good. Souths fans or not, there is no room for this sort of behaviour at a Rugby League game. 99.9% of Souths fans would agree with me on this one as would 99.9% of Rugby League fans.
Good to see a rational response from a Souths fan.

Bumble, take note.

adamkungl

Immortal
You must be joking about Roosters fans - they were booed onto the field by a much larger Rabbitohs supporter base. Easts will never get close to Souths with member numbers or passion for their club.

The referee decided the game with a 5th tackle penalty and Souths supporters saw red - I know I did and I booed the ref not Carney when he lined up for the conversion. Having a pathetic coach like Smith inflicted more pressure on the ref. That whinge Smith had about the ref's a week before (only getting 1 penalty in the first half) was bad enough then saying that final penalty was worth 5 the week before - how patheetic he is!

I didn't see anyone throw anything but noticed the water bottle on the ground - it was a stupid thing to do as we all agree so hopefully that idiot will be caught and banned..

I hope that we get a crack at the chooks in the finals and have a fair shot at winning the game this time!

You must be from the burrow. Pure delusion.

Assuming you were sitting in the Souths fans bays, of course the booing sounded louder. There was a few thousand people right next to you all booing at once. From where I was located, the Roosters fans sounded louder. But having a look around the stadium, there was a few thousand souths fans in one big group around the burrow area, a few more on the other side of the chookpen, but on the opposite side there was barely a green and red flag to be seen.

As for the ref :lol: conveniently ignoring the disallowed try and constant piggy backs souths got all game

CMUX

You have already had 2 chances and got beat fairly both times.

I don’t know why you are whinging about the penalty, Champion was in the play the ball area and did make contact, probably a soft penalty but there are 20 worse calls per week than that. Also take into account the fact that a try was disallowed to the roosters off a brilliant play with the final pass being called forward where IMO it was not forward.

Roosters played very well, so did Souths and whinging about the refs is taking away from a magnificent game of football. If you look at the game the roosters were the better side for 50 min and deserved to win.

That last penalty was with 4 minutes to go and we still had to score a try, it is not as if we slotted 2 points to win, we still broke through for a try with the game on the line.

In regards to you claiming there were more souths fans at the game, you are dreaming aren’t you?

Ok, lets look at the facts here.

18,000 odd fans in attendance.

Roosters only have 2000 fans max.

Even accounting for 1 or 2000 impartials, thats still about 14k Souths fans.

If only 4000 turned up to the game, I'd be inclined to listen to your argument, but 18k? You expect us to believe that the Roosters have 7000 fans or more?

Give us a break...

adamkungl

Immortal
Ok, lets look at the facts here.

18,000 odd fans in attendance.

Roosters only have 2000 fans max.

Even accounting for 1 or 2000 impartials, thats still about 14k Souths fans.

If only 4000 turned up to the game, I'd be inclined to listen to your argument, but 18k? You expect us to believe that the Roosters have 7000 fans or more?

Give us a break...

nice try ;-) bite i shall not

big country

Juniors
nice try...easily more Roosters fans than Souths fans on Friday, not even close. When we played them Tigers brought a lot more fans than Souths did imo

mate there was three maximum - the others who were holding up the flags were the rent-a-crowd uncle nick pays for each week to attend :lol:

Firey_Dragon

Coach
You sound like an old man but you're 20 something :lol:

He just sounded like a rational forum member who can differentiate between a gee up and an insult directed at specific members of a forum.

You sounded like a petulant child.

It's a shame low-life members of a crowd give a bad wrap for the rest of them, but who the hell takes posts like the one that started this thread personally? You really should learn to lighten up.

I look forward to more bottle throwing after you suffer a loss to the mighty dragons ;-)

Bumble

First Grade
Lol, I don't take anything on the internet seriously...I was just defending my club...and my fellow good hearted Rabbitohs fans on LU.

Then to be called precious by the most precious and pompous dimwit on the entire internet is just absurd :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You were absolutely precious, and you took it very seriously.

If you can't see that, then good for you.

NGR

Juniors
You were absolutely precious, and you took it very seriously.

If you can't see that, then good for you.

Shut up fatboy, you cant talk...

As for the rest of the post... what a waste of energy! lol

some people have absolutely no lives, just go on to opposition forums all day long and try and stir sh1t.. :lol:

Gronks