What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Mr croydon Dog food

Frenzy.

Immortal
Whoa is me.

The Sharks have been true to form and have got the fans sharpening the cut throats already.

Are you available for a game? We need direction. We need flair. We need a staunchly single minded individual to bring us forth from these doldrums.

Dare I say it CDF, we need starch!

Fair dinks your honour, I've seen more starch in a new born's nappy than this mob have.

What coping strategies do you have for the beleaguered Sharkies fans?

Have you any packages for 2006?

Have you any hope to give.

Your's in Starch

Mr F

Nugby

Juniors
He makes perfect sense, you've just never heard of Croydon. Bit early to start calling anyone a neville, champ.

I think the sharks just ARE Dog Food.

And Bronco food.
And Cowboy food.
And Tiger food.
Aaaand.....so on and so forth.

Yeah, I'll have the flake and chips thanks!

super_coach

First Grade
I think the dog food man,has his own problems with the tigers and not the Oberon tigers.I think a liitle bit of starch over at Leichardt oval could go a long way.
Really Cdf could take his scrapbook down to shark park and do the Alan Jones motivation thing,or even down to the nations capital or may be give smithy hand down at eel park.He could be in more demand than the Skull at a sportsman lunch

Frenzy. said:
Whoa is me.

The Sharks have been true to form and have got the fans sharpening the cut throats already.

Are you available for a game? We need direction. We need flair. We need a staunchly single minded individual to bring us forth from these doldrums.

Dare I say it CDF, we need starch!

Fair dinks your honour, I've seen more starch in a new born's nappy than this mob have.

What coping strategies do you have for the beleaguered Sharkies fans?

Have you any packages for 2006?

Have you any hope to give.

Your's in Starch

Mr F

Frenzy I provided a package to Sharks fans when they lost to Wests at Ctown last season. I Will be doing the same if the Sharks go down this weekend to a Wests sides without Marshall.

fizman

Bench
If that is the criteria, you can post it anytime you like. We have no hope this weekend.