What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Newcastle Knights Forumers and Fellow Wheelchairs

Should The Wheelchair

• Behave and love the Knights xoxoxox (like he is now)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be anti-knights and more annoying than pennywisealfie (true to his true wheelchair feelings)

• Post more pictures of me and Joey that we have accumulated over the years

• Total voters

JoeysWheelchair

Juniors
Hi, greetings friends!

It has come to my attention that perhaps people don't take me as the real deal and are struggling to believe that I am actually a Wheelchair. 3 years ago now I was built to be the official wheelchair of the Newcastle Knight half back and former representative captain, Andrew (Joey as his close friends call him) Johns. As an official, lisenced NRL product, it has been my duty to not only promote the game, but service this immortal-wannabe through his time of great need. So now I pose the question which the poll is about:

Does JoeysWheelchair

1. Behave and love the Knights xoxoxoxoxox
2. Be anti-knights and more annoying than pennywisealfie
3. Post more pictures of Joey

Thank you for your precious time.

Love Wheelchair

xoxoxoxoxoxox

i think since you are a licensed product of the nrl then you should do what you like, you have been a long serving employee of andrew johns and you have been very loyal so i say you do what you like.

JoeysWheelchair

Juniors
~knights~ said:
nah ...just F*ck off altogether :D

That is uncalled for. Are you jealous? That I have wheels and you don't? Or is it that for the last few years I've been closer to Joey than anyone else?

i like wheelchair, he has very informative posts.

how can i be the same person (or wheelchair) as joeys wheelchair. he is a wheelchair and im a human.

m0j0

Bench
Gooba said:
wheelchair your just stupid.. no one finds u offensive funny or anything

I am offended ..... that I supposedly belong to the same subgenus as this cretin.

~knights~

Juniors
pennywisealfie said:
i like wheelchair, he has very informative posts.

how can i be the same person (or wheelchair) as joeys wheelchair. he is a wheelchair and im a human.

like i said

A shrink please!

:lol: :lol:

eddo

Juniors
:lol: :lol:
I'm cacking myself here.
I can't wait to hear more stories of Joey & his chair. Does he take you to the movies? or horse riding? what about surfing?

Bring it on PWAlfie, :oops: I mean JWC