What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Newcastle Knights Forumers and Fellow Wheelchairs

Should The Wheelchair

• Behave and love the Knights xoxoxox (like he is now)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be anti-knights and more annoying than pennywisealfie (true to his true wheelchair feelings)

• Post more pictures of me and Joey that we have accumulated over the years

• Total voters
Livebynight said:
I feel sorry for knights fans who have been subjected to another inane, worn-out attempt at humor by these two morons.
Pennywisealfie and Joeys Wheelchair so 3 years ago.
This is about how long these pathetic jokes have been going on for. Recycled every year like they where in a pop-punk in the vien of Good Charlotte. Releasing the same rubbish year after year.

I agree they should seek councilling as they have great trouble dealing with the continuing failures of the QLD Origin team. Each year its the same old song and dance about the ref costing QLD the match. If Freddy was a ref then id agree as he owned Lockyer like Bill Gates in a Op Shop.

This leads to them also suffering to understand the logic of mathematics, particularly addition. Since it is now three long years since QLD have won a series they cling onto the 1 - 1 drawn series as a series victory. Only due to the fact that QLD got to retain the trophy as previous winners. The Official records say this was a drawn series but where does there logic come in? Are they from Mars?!? Possibly QLD have created an innovative new Metric system?!? Based on there now improved "We cant win Origin, so we will change the rules" version of logic?

LOOOOOOL Jacob is that you? how did you find out where we were posting you stalker! i didnt know you posted here. thats it im gonna come talk shit in the canberra forum now u prick lol.

and btw everyone ive been asked to stop posting shit so i mite be in here every so often just to rib bedsy every now and then and maybe some other shit but thats it. dunno about wheelchair.... and no we are not the same person, livebynight can vouch for that.

Terminator

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
LOOOOOOL Jacob is that you? how did you find out where we were posting you stalker! i didnt know you posted here. thats it im gonna come talk sh*t in the canberra forum now u prick lol.

Good f**k off and bug them instead!

les norton

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
lol settle down dude, you must have the highest blood pressure, your always angry, you remind me of alf stewart

Ive tried to stay out of this but that made me giggle..hehe termy = alf stewart :lol:

JoeysWheelchair

Juniors
Good old Alf. FLAMIN HELL!!!!!

livebynight, your jealousy astounds me. If you would like wheels like me it can be arranged. Then you too can be in with the injured celebrities.

I too have been told I need to post quality, however I am puzzled by that request because I thought I did post quality. My poll is going quite nicely as well, theres requests to see more Joey pics so I dunno, should I please the crowd or please the mods? Tough choice.

JoeysWheelchair

Juniors
What for? It is a waste of an option because no one would vote for it. I am also offended by that outburst in horrific language. Please refrain yourself from the profanities, young children and wheelchairs read these forums. If you want to swear and soil the ears of everyone by spreading the word of the devil then do it somewhere else, like the gutter, where that kind of trash belongs.

Love Wheelchair
xoxox

JoeysWheelchair said:
What for? It is a waste of an option because no one would vote for it. I am also offended by that outburst in horrific language. Please refrain yourself from the profanities, young children and wheelchairs read these forums. If you want to swear and soil the ears of everyone by spreading the word of the devil then do it somewhere else, like the gutter, where that kind of trash belongs.

Love Wheelchair
xoxox

dude that made me laugh for ages haha

Terminator

First Grade
Laugh?
Laughter is for normal people Penny/chair, you on the other hand would probably giggle hysterically like a schoolgirl.

Anonymous

Juniors
pennywisealfie said:
JoeysWheelchair said:

Love Wheelchair
xoxox

dude that made me laugh for ages haha
You're SOOOOOO right! :roll: :roll: :roll:

You know laughing at your own jokes is a sign of mental illness!