What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Newcastle Knights Forumers and Fellow Wheelchairs

Should The Wheelchair

• Behave and love the Knights xoxoxox (like he is now)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be anti-knights and more annoying than pennywisealfie (true to his true wheelchair feelings)

• Post more pictures of me and Joey that we have accumulated over the years

• Total voters

Andy

First Grade
no wonder he's so stupid... he's had barge arse sitting on his head for the majority of the last 3 years!! :lol:

JoeysWheelchair

Juniors
OK boys and girls, here is another picture of me and Joey. Everyone knows Joey luvs to surf! Well here is a picture of me and him at the beach a couple of weeks ago. It was a very cold day that is why Joey still has his jumper and long pants on.

photo15.jpg

Ahh, the memories!

Terminator

First Grade
:roll: you need help that medical science cannot provide yet, your a giggling puke drooling idiotic goat stroker from way back

Terminator

First Grade
Actually Im glad your here penny-chair, every forum needs its fool to laugh at, and since Untouchable banned himself for a week for loosing a bet, you can take his place, I salute in the general direction of your stupidity. :lol: :roll:

LOL im glad wheelchair is here, he is the best poster ever, and no im not the same person as wheelchair. its just a coincidence that we are knights fans and hate the broncos

JoeysWheelchair

Juniors
Hey they folks! No need to miss me so much, I am back and I will make sure I come and share my knowledge and experiences with you all. Unfortunately pennywisealfie and myself are not the same poster, and I know you are all saddened by that fact however the good news is you will all now get double the love here at Newcastle Knights forums.

I have had one busy busy day today! I've been scanning some photos that Jo and I have done lately, great images those. I also had to go in for a checkup down at bob jane t-mart. Someone has tried to sabotage me by letting down one of my tyres, but all is fixed now. I also was able to get my spokes checked out and got a grease and oil change. When you are a wheelchair you need one of those every 1000km. Joey has been riding me hard lately, I think he is almost ready to walk all by himself! He is such a big boy, I'm proud of him.

I have some exclusive photos of Joey when he was lead singer in a band, I will share those later. Because I am his most prized posession and bestest friend, I get backstage passes. OMG I'm such a groupie he he he!

keeney

First Grade
i like your banner pwa, usually your stuff is terrible, but ill pay that, and joeys wheelchair as well, good stuff :lol:

JoeysWheelchair said:
Hey they folks! No need to miss me so much, I am back and I will make sure I come and share my knowledge and experiences with you all. Unfortunately pennywisealfie and myself are not the same poster, and I know you are all saddened by that fact however the good news is you will all now get double the love here at Newcastle Knights forums.

I have had one busy busy day today! I've been scanning some photos that Jo and I have done lately, great images those. I also had to go in for a checkup down at bob jane t-mart. Someone has tried to sabotage me by letting down one of my tyres, but all is fixed now. I also was able to get my spokes checked out and got a grease and oil change. When you are a wheelchair you need one of those every 1000km. Joey has been riding me hard lately, I think he is almost ready to walk all by himself! He is such a big boy, I'm proud of him.

I have some exclusive photos of Joey when he was lead singer in a band, I will share those later. Because I am his most prized posession and bestest friend, I get backstage passes. OMG I'm such a groupie he he he!

woah what asshole would let down your tyre? probably some stupid broncos fan. i hate those mean boys :evil: i cant wait to see the pictures wheelchair!

Terminator

First Grade
You make me sick!
Take your brain back to the jokeshop or I'll rip it out of the back of your head and slap it.

shane1970

Juniors
This guy has wwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to much time on his hands!!!!!!!!!
Or wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy to much of something else in his hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Livebynight

Juniors
I feel sorry for knights fans who have been subjected to another inane, worn-out attempt at humor by these two morons.
Pennywisealfie and Joeys Wheelchair so 3 years ago.
This is about how long these pathetic jokes have been going on for. Recycled every year like they where in a pop-punk in the vien of Good Charlotte. Releasing the same rubbish year after year.

I agree they should seek councilling as they have great trouble dealing with the continuing failures of the QLD Origin team. Each year its the same old song and dance about the ref costing QLD the match. If Freddy was a ref then id agree as he owned Lockyer like Bill Gates in a Op Shop.

This leads to them also suffering to understand the logic of mathematics, particularly addition. Since it is now three long years since QLD have won a series they cling onto the 1 - 1 drawn series as a series victory. Only due to the fact that QLD got to retain the trophy as previous winners. The Official records say this was a drawn series but where does there logic come in? Are they from Mars?!? Possibly QLD have created an innovative new Metric system?!? Based on there now improved "We cant win Origin, so we will change the rules" version of logic?