What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Ray Hadley

I will give him credit though, in that he started dishing out generous praise to Matulino later in the game, albeit in a surprised sounding way- like "wow, this guy Matulino who I didn't know at the start of the game is really good".

Hadley has a radio calling background (and should go back too), so when his audience is basically blind to what is going on he can call anyone's name!

kos

Juniors
Voss was demoted to calling QRL cup games on Channel 9 Qld.Hadley annointed number 2 after rabbs. Voss did call the game Dogs/Eels last night but only because rabbs is away.
Hadley was dreadful very biased. If someone can give me an audience number that watched the game on Sky NZ and I,ll add 100000 kiwis here in Oz I,ll write to Hadlee and give him a few tips about being fairer and not so one sided.

Here is the drafted letter I am sending via contact page to continuous call team.

I was hoping this would reach someone high up in Channel Nine like the Big Marn to get something done about the deplorable display last night of commentary bias of the highest caliber.

Though there was a brief acknowledgement of ref errors in the knock on by Brisbane, which lead to their only try, the blow up and carry on over the forward pass by the Warriors which lead to nothing was deplorable.

The exuberant disappointment by one commentator when Hodges knocked on at a critical point would make one think he had his weekly wage riding on the game.

As for Copley call, well that just added to the circus that was being run.

Watching the game on replay on Fox was a much more enjoyable experience on mute.

Is there any chance of Rabs calling the game via Satellite?

Brando

Juniors
Here is the drafted letter I am sending via contact page to continuous call team.

I was hoping this would reach someone high up in Channel Nine like the Big Marn to get something done about the deplorable display last night of commentary bias of the highest caliber.

Though there was a brief acknowledgement of ref errors in the knock on by Brisbane, which lead to their only try, the blow up and carry on over the forward pass by the Warriors which lead to nothing was deplorable.

The exuberant disappointment by one commentator when Hodges knocked on at a critical point would make one think he had his weekly wage riding on the game.

Watching the game on replay on Fox was a much more enjoyable experience on mute.

I sent a similar letter to the Sunday Roast!

Scott

Bench
I don't understand all the hate.

The sky commentators. Husband, Halligan, Guttenbiel, (before them McIvor, Ropati & Costigan) are so so so bad.

I'm pretty sure everyone either has the option to mute it or even turn the volume down.

Me, I don't really care who commentates which game, I just enjoy the product on the field.

Fire

First Grade
No matter who is commentating, rugby league fans will always have a whinge about it. It's just the nature of the (pathetic) beast I guess.

Big Pete

Referee
Iafeta said:
They certainly didn't go off for about Gerard Beale knocking on from a bomb early in the game

Yes they did. Not to the extent as the forward pass which was blatant of course but they deemed it a lucky call to the Broncos.

Which it was but they didn't pick up the touch Manu got on the ball as he poked his hand through. At worst a 50/50.

They also tried defending the blatant Omar knock on until the replay proved them wrong.

Iafeta said:
I remember Hunt taking a kick out of dummy half and Hardley was practically orgasming at it, it rolls 10 metres dead and he then claims it was exactly what he was after.

Wally actually and he jumped the gun. It was a smart kick but he put too much on it. Wally, tongue in cheek, then made out it was planned all along.

Difference between Maloney's kick and the Broncos is that the Warriors were deep on attack. Brisbane on the other hand had just done well to get it out of their own half.

Blair

Coach
...I'll write to Hadlee and give him a few tips about being fairer and not so one sided.

Hadlee is a legend.

Hadley isn't.

Please don't mix them up again!

Hadley might be off to the Olympics for Nine which will be hell for us living in Oz. The most jingoist commentator there is.

Micistm

Bench
***looks at the bait...walks on by...keeps blaming the commentator :lol: ***

***Stops at the taunt, turns around...notices Mr Pig Mouth has only 90 posts...quick scan of his posts shows he's a troll in most NRL Club sections...laughs when he realises it must be school holidays and the kiddys are bored...carries on...:lol:***

One Warrior

Bench
***Stops at the taunt, turns around...notices Mr Pig Mouth has only 90 posts...quick scan of his posts shows he's a troll in most NRL Club sections...laughs when he realises it must be school holidays and the kiddys are bored...carries on...:lol:***

:lol:

He was nice enough to reply

Thanks Phil you e-mail has been forwarded to an area where it belongs as
will any further missives

Not a fan of critics! :D

Pig Mouth

Juniors

***Stops at the taunt, turns around...notices Mr Pig Mouth has only 90 posts...quick scan of his posts shows he's a troll in most NRL Club sections...laughs when he realises it must be school holidays and the kiddys are bored...carries on blaming the commentator to justify his team's incompetence.***

Micistm

Bench
***Stops at the taunt, turns around...notices Mr Pig Mouth has only 90 posts...quick scan of his posts shows he's a troll in most NRL Club sections...laughs when he realises it must be school holidays and the kiddys are bored...carries on blaming the commentator to justify his team's incompetence.***

Thats it? Thats your comeback?:roll:
I was expecting something good, or funny. You should give up being a troll, you're pretty shit at it:lol:

Latest posts