What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Tim

Please f**k off
You are a fraud
You have won 40% of games since 1996
1 finals series in 13 season
Nathan Brown is Vince Lombardi compared to Sheens the f**king imposter
And take that fat midget penrith dwarf spastic with you

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
Please f**k off
You are a fraud
You have won 40% of games since 1996
1 finals series in 13 season
Nathan Brown is Vince Lombardi compared to Sheens the f**king imposter
And take that fat midget penrith dwarf spastic with you

:lol: You are a crackup Themanonthehill

brooksy19

Bench
here here.

Wests Tigers now one from seven.

Grow the beard back sheens, might work.

I'll take N. Brown over this imposter.

brooksy19

Bench
the coach purchased Morris.

the coach employs mr defence simmons

the coach purchased jason f**kin moodie

the coach uses only 16 men

the coach has lost his marbles

Eddie.

Bench
Tim Sheens has made many, many howlers in regards to selection, recruitment and retention over the past 2 seasons.

Whilt he won a competition off the back of 3 months of magic in 2005, the rest of his 5 year stint in Tiger Town reads 4 Losing seasons, 1 winning season. The disgraceful performances over the past 6 weeks have just about made my mind up.

Someone needs to go. Royce Should be first. Tim Sheens positioned needs to be reviewed. Ie- He needs to hold his hand up and admit to his errors in 2007, or he can f**k off.

salivor

First Grade
He's made 3 finals series and won a premiership in the last 13 seasons.

I don't know about his super coach status though. The Tigers can look great on their day but he's had the cattle this year and a resonably good run with injury yet they couldn't make the 8. To me that's a top 4 side and potentially a premiership winning side.

Paullyboy

Coach
I'm watching this game on Channel 9 and figured it was over, so checked the final score on here before i went to bed. How on Earth do they lose from here? 8 minutes to go and they are up by 12 with the ball in the Knights half.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
gong_eagle said:
didnt you lot win a comp not long ago

And? How long can we cling to that for? It was three seasons ago.

Salivor summed it up: He's had the cattle this year and a resonably good run with injury yet they couldn't make the 8. To me that's a top 4 side and potentially a premiership winning side.

It's a f**king disgrace that we've missed the eight. No excuses. Changes need to be made.

BTW, when is the last time a coach played with 16 players, without injury? f**king ridiculous and Jeffery should be filthy as f**k.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
ozzy_ozman said:
bradbury premiers they are

Bullsh1t, nothing can take away that comp, we were the best team when it counted. Scored the most points in a finals series, and conceeded very little. Bradbury my arse.

That was two years ago now. We can't live off it anymore and Sheens must be held accountable.