What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear X Blades, Steven Noyce etc

hybrid_tiger

Coach
scarcev said:
Wow too much testosterone, you sure you aint manonthepill???

At the AGM you will be treated like the little pissant you really are and you know what, I wasnt gonna go, but now I sure aint gonna miss it. Make sure you give em a serve you clown and I want to see how hard you hit the footpath.

I wonder if they will even bother showing up to be given a serve.

There will be `house moves', `death in family', `media commitments' excuses trotted out and they'll serve up Patty Perkins and the Leichhardt Oval groundsmen for questions whilst the 4 wise men are on a Mustang yacht planning the next retro training day or our 6th home ground

smeghead

Bench
Than go down to the club and ask to speak with Mr Noyce in person. Make an appointment. He is after all a highly accessible CEO if nothing else. I think Warren McDonnell would also be quite accesible if you made an appointment

Don't hide in the crowd of an Info Day. Stand out and put your thoughts and visions forward

I don't hide at info days smeg. In fact I recall asking last year `what happens if god forbid marshall goes again .. what is plan B'. Sheens and Ronald sat there saying we have strengthened the halves etc etc etc and never again would we play players that weren't halves to cover it. We saw Lawrence, Fulton and eventually Farah moved to cover for it. Not once did a lower grader get the call. The fans have been lied to, misled and dished up utter garbage since 2005 and the 4 wise men have to be called to account

smeghead

Bench
I was not accusing you of hiding in the traditional sense.

I do understand completely where you are coming from with the points you are trying to make. However if you approached it in a sensible way rather than going off half cocked (which I understand happens with those of us who are passionate about the club) than more we be done and you would have more fans supporting the things you are saying.

One voice isn't enough for changing things

It may have been one or two voices at the end of 06, and a few more midway through 07, but it is undeniable that the worms are turning and that 1 or 2 dissenters is now nearer a chorus of fans who are not happy with the last 2 yrs or the direction we are heading in ?

smeghead

Bench
What I am saying is you would find more agreeable folk if you actually just stated the facts father than rant and carry on in the fashion you have been known to. This actually lessens the support for any ideas you have

bigdamo

Juniors
oh please stop the bs smeghead emails go unanswered ive been a member for more than 30 years both league season ticket holder but this club has gone down the toilet.

Comical CuzzE and Ronald still use fax and snail mail

They are presently trying to master Speak & Spell but it's an uphill struggle

smeghead

Bench
Than if you are unhappy go and talk to someone at the club. Even if you have to wait till gameday to do it.

Gameday is 4 months away smeg.
The decisions that impact on what happens on game day are sometimes made more than 6 months in advance.
There has been a royal, undeniable c**k up this year in terms of recruiting and can't be allowed to happen again

smeghead

Bench
I am not disputing the fact that errors have, in each of our opinions to a varying degree and for various reasons, been made.

However if Damo is finding emails not returned than a phone call or a visit to the office may be prudent if he wants an answer.

That or his grammar and punctuation made the club believe John Hopoate was trying to get a contract offer

innsaneink

Referee
smeghead said:
I am not disputing the fact that errors have, in each of our opinions to a varying degree and for various reasons, been made.

However if Damo is finding emails not returned than a phone call or a visit to the office may be prudent if he wants an answer.

That or his grammar and punctuation made the club believe John Hopoate was trying to get a contract offer

Get real smeg, thats crap and you know it.

You get spin, not answers.

Watch the good news stories appear on the Tigers home page when Noyce sends a telegram to Comical CuzzE telling him the natives are getting restless. We'll have hospital visits, backyard renovations, a story about a WT player visiting a leper in Uzbekistan and our new super duper scheme to have 12 home grounds in a season.

Shane Warne would have trouble imparting the amount of spin that emanates from Camp Concord

aids

Bench
picard.jpeg

Latest posts