What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death ride required

The unknown

Juniors
Meh Dogs probably wouldn't have made it even if they won their last 2 anyway

The biggest result that has to go our way is Parra beating Brisbane tonight, of course after winning our last 2

Vic Mackey

Referee
Surely Raiders don't let us down, they are a much more talented side than the Eels

Don’t know mate, sold out Shark Park and Gallens last ever game there. Raiders record against the Top 8 is pretty ordinary.

Honestly I think our best chance is if the sharks win they only win by a small amount I.e 2, then we put a clinic on an uninterested dragons side and win by 30. If that’s the case then we would have to beat the sharks by 14 and we’re through.

Either way we’ve done it to ourselves by botching the panthers and storm games in the last minute when we were clearly the better sides.

Tigerm

First Grade
The commentators were saying if we draw with the Sharks and Bronc's lose next week, both us and the Sharkes will jump them.
Strange things can happen:)

macnaz

Staff member
Death rides are useless for us .. the whole comp could lose points for salary cap breaches and we would run onto the field the only team on grandfinal day and f**k up with an extra player or some ridiculous crap and still lose :anguished:

macnaz

Staff member
We death rode the Riff all year , and we actually both missed the 8 on the same points ..BUT they f**ked us up winning in golden point with less tries which would have us in the 8. . so did we really beat them this year ?

Tigerm

First Grade
We death rode the Riff all year , and we actually both missed the 8 on the same points ..BUT they f**ked us up winning in golden point with less tries which would have us in the 8. . so did we really beat them this year ?
The records will show them 10th, us 9th. So yes:D
It's the only positive I could think of.