What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deep North saviour for the Sharks

cheese

Bench
40+ of zero merge history, with basic math equating to a shadload of assets seems ok to me.

Hows the JV going?!

bit like a shandy really ...never tastes as good diluted does it

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
40+ of zero merge history, with basic math equating to a shadload of assets seems ok to me.

Hows the JV going?!

Newtown had assets to, but no cash. In the end, that was their downfall. When they folded, they were completly swallowed up by other clubs and there was no significant damage done to the game. Cronulla appear to be in a similar situation. There is your history.

Willow

Assistant Moderator

Hows the JV going?!

Seriously, I was only stating a fact.

Your club is in trouble. Is that the best response you have?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
June 23 is the day. Possibility of that being drawn out to mid july.
Then the sharks will have the most sustainable income in sydney & possibly the NRL. The highest income earning teams will be Melbourne, NQ & the Dogs possibly in the future.
will put us in a great spot to get our hands on the talented kids in the areas poorly serviced by joint venture clubs.

lockyrulz

Juniors
June 23 is the day. Possibility of that being drawn out to mid july.
Then the sharks will have the most sustainable income in sydney & possibly the NRL. The highest income earning teams will be Melbourne, NQ & the Dogs possibly in the future.
will put us in a great spot to get our hands on the talented kids in the areas poorly serviced by joint venture clubs.

And then you woke up.

Latest posts