What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defector Bateman

Nutz

Bench
He won’t be back and thinking about it, I’d be surprised if Bennett would want him.
But he's still on our books.
The only thing I'm thinking of is he plays excellent footy back home to bump up his worth and Burgess takes over his contract. That's a lot of dosh for them to cough up though.

Tiger05

First Grade
I'd like to blame him but I think the club pushed him out. I reckon they tried to push him out of his whole contract but they stuffed it up so bad no one wants him for that coin.

I hope he doesn't come back.

Nutz

Bench
I'd like to blame him but I think the club pushed him out. I reckon they tried to push him out of his whole contract but they stuffed it up so bad no one wants him for that coin.

I hope he doesn't come back.
If his excuse is that Benji is giving more kudos to the young lads rather than him or the other senior players then stuff him.
He has done little except give away stupid penalties and sin bins.