What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dell's future according to Lett

Doug2234

First Grade
I am more than happy for Lett to play on the wing.. One of the disappointing parts of the last 2 seasons is watching how well he has performed in the handful of games he has been allowed to play.

Given an entire season, I reckon a lot of people outside of our club will realise what a gold egg we have been sitting on for a while.

agreed. he has played well when he has taken the field.

i would like to see him get a year under his belt.

big pat

Coach
i can see the signs now, lett it be, to lett,lett him play, lett is hot hornby is not, lett me at em,lett me score.

st.phil

Bench
I would not be surprsed to see brett morris get a go at right centre. Bennett trialled him there last pre-season, he is naturally right sided player (remember him outside gaz in 2007? and gus goulds perpetual "i dont like him carrying the ball on the right side") and most great centres of the last few years started on the wing (gasnier, hodges, cooper, inglis, j morris, tate). This would enable Nightingale onto his favoured left wing. Bmoz and scott on the right side would be electric...as opposed to this year where it was relatively ineffective in attack. Its impossible to predict the spare wing spot b/w lett and tagive...will depend on trial form and what happens over the off -season. You'd think the way bennet thinks that lett would have first shot.

1. Boyd
2 Lett / Tagive
3 B Morris
4 Cooper
5 Nightingale

Dragon Dave

Bench
Bennett has said all year that Boyd will be fullback and after what I think was a great year for him, I am sure he will keep the No. 1 jersey.

Lett is a top player who is destined for first grade soon. You would have thought Nighty will slot in but you never know.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
108534_112.jpg
=

RedV6

Juniors
If Lett is gonna be a permanant first-grader, the club should pay to have his ears pinned back. Those ears would add 2 seconds to his 100 metre time.

Not if the wind was behind him... he could be lightening fast on a day like today

Latest posts