What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DeMerge Magpies and Tigers

alien

Referee
13zrbjl.jpg

Sydney would go from 9 to 10 teams.
Diluting the crowd average at the same time, plus junior development would have to be stepped up
Looks a little busy but I like the name change to Western Suburbs or even West Sydney as a name.

The original logos shouldn't be in the shield, they're better off being on the sleeve or below the collar line at the back of the jersey IMO
I certainly like the name of a Rugby League club playing out West Sydney called just that.

alien

Referee
It's been floating round on the net for ages. Even though lard arse has plenty of time on his hands in between collecting welfare payments, he doesn't have the smarts to make that.

yeah a made it quite a while ago and shared it around, and i don't collect welfare, but i do know why suddenly there is a push to have that ugly balmange tiger head and the balmange B in the wests tigers logo. after march this year, balmange probably won't be apart of wests tigers, so you want to have that ugly balmange tiger head and the balmange B in the logo to give the perception that balmange are a part of it.

i saw the truth, i told the truth, and now i'm drinking some green tea :)

Vic Mackey

Referee
I believe South Sydney is the answer

if anyone is changing their name to 'western sydney' it should be the rabbits

alien

Referee
ok when people talk about the south sydney area, they wouldn't be talking about the st george district or the sutherland shire. "southern sydney" could include both though. it's obvious to me what the wests tigers name should be changed to, and that is "macarthur-liverpool magpies". you know it makes sense! :)

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Replace the American Wests Tigers logo for the original Balmain Tiger and you're on a winner.

The Wests Tigers logo is f**king atrocious.

Id rather they kept the current head...

If they change it, the branding of the last 15years goes down the drain and they start again on brand recognition. My design was just to simplify it, make it less cartoonish and give it a historic feel.

I dont think the current head is bad, ive just always hated the stupid claws....

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
ok when people talk about the south sydney area, they wouldn't be talking about the st george district or the sutherland shire. "southern sydney" could include both though. it's obvious to me what the wests tigers name should be changed to, and that is "macarthur-liverpool magpies". you know it makes sense! :)

Perhaps a rabbit on the sleeve?