What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denan Kemp

lynx000

Juniors
Kemp has been released at his request by the Warriors. He wants to come home, he surely would be a decent depth signing given that we are losing Hunt and Michaels either is going to need some time to regain his confidence or perhaps may not get back. What do you think?

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Ok if its a one year deal as we have plenty of room under the cap for next season. Hoffman is not a definite Hunt replacement yet, so he is in with a shot.

ponies 4ever

Juniors
Think we definately grab him, leading tryscorer for Broncs 08 wasn't he ? Was going great 4 the Warriors till Tate got injured. Their team went from bad to worse from there on. Denan would be a great pick up.

Mr Saab

Referee
Brisbane should grab him ASAP. He is a great finisher and would be great back at the Broncos. I dont care how he played this yr for the Sheep f**kers, once he is back home he will be like he was in 2008.

lynx000

Juniors
I think he would be a good option at fullback. Does anyone know if he has played any centre as well?

lynx000

Juniors
He may not have Hunt's ball playing ability, but I could see him taking up a Brett Stewart role supporting up the middle and making the most of any breaks that are made.

ponies 4ever

Juniors
Only my opinion but I think Hoffman is still far too raw 4 firsts, Kemp could be a bargain buy to fill the fullback role. Depends on the cloak and dagger of our salary cap position and possible recruitment targets ?

salivor

First Grade
We should definitely snap him up. I didn't think he'd be successful at the Warriors as they're a mess in the halves. Back in Brisbane with Lockyer and Wallace he'll be a star again.

beads6

First Grade
Kemp is a gun and would be an awesome fit in the Broncos number 1 jersey. Hoffman is a never gonna be IMO.

user_nat

Coach
Whilst I think Kemp was great for us in 2008, but I really don't think we need him.

It seems that wingers almost grow on trees.

johnnyg

Juniors
I don't understand why we let him go in the first place, I don't think we even offered him a contact?

Id be happy to see him in the Broncos again. :)

beads6

First Grade
Whilst I think Kemp was great for us in 2008, but I really don't think we need him.

It seems that wingers almost grow on trees.

He is a gun fullback way way way better than Hoffman could ever dream of being.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
lets sign him

definately a good bargain buy to help fill the void when Hunt goes.

Weren't you a Souths fan? :?

As for Kepm, at the right price, yeah, sign the kid. He can fill a lot of holes and gives Ivan some peace of mind for 2010. Gives us more reassurance at goal-kicker too.

Pistol

Coach
Weren't you a Souths fan? :?

As for Kepm, at the right price, yeah, sign the kid. He can fill a lot of holes and gives Ivan some peace of mind for 2010. Gives us more reassurance at goal-kicker too.

What gave you that idea? :-k

Broncos fan all the way :D

DeeJ

Bench
I think he kicked around 75%. He would only be a back up to Parker.

I know we already have lots of wingers at the club but how many of them are quality? We have new wingers every year so its obvious we haven't found some that are worthy of a permanent spot. He would be a more than adequate fullback too.

Besides, Lockyer is signing on for two more years and think of how many tries these two conjured up last year.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i was pissed we didnt re-sign him alst eyar, but i think the warriors threw a bucketload at him.

would love to have him back, and he could be a pretty good fullback/winger

Lycon79

Juniors
I agree we should sign him but I do think the wingers and Fullbacks we have coming through i.e. Winterstein, YowYeh, Hoffman and Beale will be better players than Kemp so I wouldn't be paying too much for him