What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denan Kemp

Broncos fan!

Juniors
Kemp is a soft C*&K to the Nth degree.You guys are going to go from one of best and fearless kick returners to a guy who would get smashed in local auckland club footy.I believe winsterstein is simply a better version with better footwork and flair.lol people doubting hoffman on a handful of games.

One of the best and fearless kick returners? How many kick returns has Hunt done this year? Hardly any... He has only made a kick return when it was impossible to offload to ball the Winterstein or Yow Yeh to return it which wasn't often.

I think you forgot to add that Kemp is 1000 times faster than Winterstein.

I'm not doubting Hoffman based on his few NRL Games. I meant I would feel more comfortable with Kemp at fullback at the moment.

Get your facts straight bud.

austyphoon

Juniors
Good news indeed!

So what is the general concensus? Should he go to fullback or go to the wing? Or will he merely be a replacement player for SOO time?

Broncos fan!

Juniors
Fullback as beads said, he and Locky will have a field day.
I'm not confident about Hoffman being our full time fullback so I'm glad we signed Kemp.
Hopefully he can keep working on his goal kicking so he can be a back up for Corey or even take over if he gets good enough.

beads6

First Grade
Kemp is tough aswell so he wil handle fullback well. He has serious pace which I would love to see at fullback for the Broncos. The main weakness of K was his pace so it will be refreshing to see Kemp at fullback.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
Kemp is tough aswell so he wil handle fullback well. He has serious pace which I would love to see at fullback for the Broncos. The main weakness of K was his pace so it will be refreshing to see Kemp at fullback.

Kemp chasing little grubbers/chips in behind the line by Locky and Wallace will be awesome to see. :D Also hopefully Kemp has good support play at fullback some of our forwards are developing a nice offload ability.

jarro

Juniors
Glad he's back :)

I also agree he'll go well at fullback too ... i can just see Locky putting a few little chips over the top for him :cool:

Tyler.Durden

Juniors
borat-high-five.jpg

This pleases me very much​

austyphoon

Juniors
Definately a strike weapon but what is he like in defense? My memory of him last year isn't great (apart from the 20 tries he scored!)

DeeJ

Bench
Definately a strike weapon but what is he like in defense? My memory of him last year isn't great (apart from the 20 tries he scored!)

He was really improving every game last year and became a good defender. His one on one tacking was great and he knew how to wrap up the ball.

Under the high ball he also improving on a weekly basis.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
This is a great signing given that there is no shoe-in for the fullback spot yet and we missed out on all good experienced front rowers.

Mr Saab

Referee
he was a real success at the warriors wasnt he? :sarcasm:

If your life off the field is not going great then it will affect you on the park....case in point - 2008 Hayne shot at and the reat of the year he played like Danny Crnkovich.

Justin Hodges 2003-4...after a great 2002,he did his knee the following year, was homesick and put in some shockers for the chooks. Comes back "home" and has been on fire most of the time since.