What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denis Fitzgerald gooses himself (again)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
league_nut said:
Yeah Im stupid , even the Tigers one a comp in 20 years you dick heads. 20 years of no premierships and 3 years of being competitive...good work Fitzy. Your lucky you have dumb sh*ts like this supporting your club.

:roll: f**k me on the side! the Tigers eventually won a premiership due to the merge, i'm sure most Wests and Tigers fans on here will agree that if the merger didn't occur, both clubs would be dead by now. And before that both clubs hadn't won anything in 30 years and beyond.

Three years at being competitive out of 20? We've only missed the semi's twice since 97 dipsh*t:lol:

The only dumbsh*t around here is you!. You've made a complete arse of yourself in very little time.

Ever heard of rleague? now f**k off :arrow:

Steven@L.W

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
I think David Tapp might take that mantle Greg
I think Paul Dunn did a worse job than Tappy...Tappy was great at sealing deals as soon as the anti tampering deadline ceased!!!

league_nut

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
:roll: f**k me on the side! the Tigers eventually won a premiership due to the merge, i'm sure most Wests and Tigers fans on here will agree that if the merger didn't occur, both clubs would be dead by now. And before that both clubs hadn't won anything in 30 years and beyond.

Three years at being competitive out of 20? We've only missed the semi's twice since 97 dipsh*t:lol:

The only dumbsh*t around here is you!. You've made a complete arse of yourself in very little time.

Ever heard of rleague? now f**k off :arrow:

Who cares if they merged?? Fitzy didnt seem to worried , he said to losers make one big loser. Yeah finishing 8th outta 15 teams great achievement. Yeah the team I support has won 3 comps since parra so yeah I've heard of rugby league. With signing such as Hindmars, Lowrie and Finch the Eels will be on fire this year.... show us some parramattatude!!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
league_nut said:
Who cares if they merged?? Fitzy didnt seem to worried , he said to losers make one big loser. Yeah finishing 8th outta 15 teams great achievement. Yeah the team I support has won 3 comps since parra so yeah I've heard of rugby league. With signing such as Hindmars, Lowrie and Finch the Eels will be on fire this year.... show us some parramattatude!!!!

We finished 8th once dickhead. Then name your f**king side you poor attempt at a long distance wank?

And it's rleague.com not Rugby League, offcourse you've heard of Rugby League if you've visited this site you dildo.

The only attitude you'll need in life is heads down bums up, litteraly.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Leaguenumbnut - you seem to have a Dennis obsession -. Still, you are welcome to it.

There would be 2 clubs that would benefit from Denis becoming CEO of your club. That being, your club, and mine.

I think fitzy decided he would like conversions scrubbed the moment Cronin resigned.

Anyway, by 2008 he'll be CEO of the knights - thus Brian Smith can repay him for NOT sacking him every day for that long 5 year contract.

taxidriver

Coach
back to conversions, why should a try under the posts be better rewarded than a try in the corner ?

simon says

First Grade
taxidriver said:
back to conversions, why should a try under the posts be better rewarded than a try in the corner ?

Are you for real??....or have you been smoking the same Corby as Dennis???

Latest posts