What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des Hasler should be thrown out of the game forever

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
I think Hassler and whoever else wants to cry after losing games should shut the f**k up.

The referee made a 50/50 call. Orford cleaned up Preston, you cant take people out in a hip and shoulder, sure you can fight for position but you cant poleaxe someone. The ref made a call on it.

Then you get the walking scarecrow with his f**king GAY mel gibson lethal weapon hair cut crying like a f**king 2 year old about it. He carries on like its the end of the world. Here is an idea, ban post match press conferences, im sick of them being used as platforms for sh*t coaches to pass off blame onto others.

Hey dessie, it was a 50/50 call, you lost, suck it up you weak prick.

agreed.

If there is any club that has got a legup from officials and management over the years, it's the Manly scum.

You should be focussing on the internal brawls within Manly management and avoiding bankrupting the club paying fines because their dumbf**k coach is bitching.

CharlieF

Juniors
agreed.

If there is any club that has got a legup from officials and management over the years, it's the Manly scum.

You should be focussing on the internal brawls within Manly management and avoiding bankrupting the club paying fines because their dumbf**k coach is bitching.

None of it changes the fact the referee got it wrong.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Took ur time Ronny you tossa, your the scum buddy, where your team finish on the weekend you loser????

lockyrulz

Juniors
I had no problem when the video ref got involved with those type of decisions last year.

I'm one that says you should utilise the technology if it is there. People here automatically assume that it is a bad thing if contentious decisions go to the Video ref. I can tell you now that many people I know have lost confidence because it is left up to the people in the middle when we can be more sure by using video. I and many others I know watch less of the NRL because of the decision to not use the video like last year. Lets see how long the NRL can sustain mediocrity in the refereeing decisions before they use video replays again.

Oh ffs, when wil you people learn?

Are you saying the 2006 gf wasn't contentious? The origin match with the infamous Hodgson no knock on wasn't contentious? Bulldogs/Saint last week? That seemed pretty contentious to me.

All of those were refered upstairs, wasted time, slowed the game down, and still made decisions that people whinged on about, so what was the point?

If you watch less of the NRL due to not using the vid ref than by f**k me go watch another sport my god you are more pathetic than Halser.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
agreed.

At it again hey lemmiwinks

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Of course it was a penalty. It just happned to go against the team THAT HAS BEEN CARRIED BY REFEREES DECISIONS FOR THE PAST 3 DECADES. What a fantastic result for rugby league.

No other team constantly holds opposition players down and gets away with it. No other team gets so many "relieving" penalties when they're under pressure. Finally - there is a referee who does not cowtow to this prick of a team. Finally, the Manly scum have to win matches the honorable way.

As for that whining prick Hasler, he should be fined $100K. But, the NRL knows that would send Manly under.

40-0.

That's a sh*tload of referee f*ck ups.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
At it again hey lemmiwinks

Hey ManlyGimps,

The Mnaly Scum have just started picking uo speed on a very slippery slide to big trouble.

Mayer's going. Max Delmege is looking for other prop dev deals - down Cronulla way. Manly Scum will miss the 8. Snake about to go to the Big House. Financial issues becoming a big issue again.

Won't be long before all you inbred cretin supporters start turning on Dessie, Ox and every other player you can blame.

You better hope Gallop keeps Godford open and away from the Bears - because it looks like Manly will be looking for another Northern Eagles to save its broke arse.

Firedrake

Coach
From the head on vision, it was a fair play and c ertainly no penalty there, but Orford also knocked on so Titans should of had a scrum feed.

I find Haslers verbal on the refs a little over the top, as from a different angke as the one mentioned above, it wasn't as clear cut and did look like he took Campbell out first, before diving on the ball. This was caused beause you couldn't see that he had already made a play at the footy, but fumbled.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Ronny, back to medication buddy, seems to me you search media trash bins to find all this crap out, maybe you should look at getting a job at the Telecrap or maybe you should ask bag Wilson out on a date ( you do like females don’t you) you’re the scum here boy………..

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Ronny, back to medication buddy, seems to me you search media trash bins to find all this crap out, maybe you should look at getting a job at the Telecrap or maybe you should ask bag Wilson out on a date ( you do like females don’t you) you’re the scum here boy………..

No, Einstein, it's called the News.
If you'd spent more time at school when you were 13 instead of hawking drugs down brookvale way, you'd be able to read.

eagles4eva

First Grade
hehehehe your are such a fool, news hey, you believe all that’s in the news, and by the way which area/location/suburb do you live in??? your constant dribble about Manly and the people who live in it is sooo pathetic, you need some more material stupid.

typicalfan

Coach
If that were me in his position not that I would ever coach Manly *shudders* I would be exactly the same.

I think challenging the professionalism of referees was wrong but he would have been so blind with anger. Maybe they should do press conferences a day after the game, after everyone has a night to sleep on it and make a better judgement call. Otherwise this stuff is going to happen. How can you expect a coach to be any different when his side goes down like that when it is his job to be winning games?

wombat68

Juniors
No, Einstein, it's called the News.
If you'd spent more time at school when you were 13 instead of hawking drugs down brookvale way, you'd be able to read.

I can read, but geez I got tested on your other (dribbling) posts..
Mate can you at least try and spell Manly right if you're
going to have a whinge.

CanadianEagle

Juniors
:lol: Wockin wonny, standing up for yourself, makieboy :lol:

Still only got 2 neg points I see, over n over.. :lol: :lol:

zzzzzz

CanadianEagle

Juniors
You better hope Gallop keeps Godford open and away from the Bears - because it looks like Manly will be looking for another Northern Eagles to save its broke arse.

From a 'supposed' norffs supporter....

You have well and truly lost your fu*cking marbles, you dribble chin old codger!:lol:

eagles4eva

First Grade
Out of interest stupid, how many of your pathetic 731 posts haven’t included Manly or scum????