What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des hasler

Frank Facer

First Grade
Someone on another forum site said that Hasler will be at Saints next year. He also said that Hasler was bringing James Graham, Foran and Hoppa with him. I have no idea how credible the poster is.

As for Hasler coaching us next year, where there is smoke their is often fire. I would be pleased if we signed him to coach us. He is a coach that can attract players. He has won Premierships as a coach and has regularly made the finals. I did expect more from Canterbury in the time he has been there, so that is my only reservation.

I would be happy if he brought Graham and Kassiano with him, or Klemmer.

Crush

Coach
What if dogs finish bottom 4 this year. Do the dragons sign des? I would hope not.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Prefer Tariq to slug Kasiano. Graham getting old Vaughn also my preference to Graham. As for Klemmer he would be a great buy. Payback for them taking BMoz.