What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

ozjet1

so what the f**k is going on?

first the Moltzen debacle, now no one knows if hasler is going to canterbury or staying put at manly after 2012.

f**king shamozzle. which fools are running these football clubs?

ceagle

Bench
so what the f**k is going on?

first the Moltzen debacle, now no one knows if hasler is going to canterbury or staying put at manly after 2012.

f**king shamozzle. which fools are running these football clubs?
The Australian are saying that he hasn't signed anything with Canterbury and Manly are desperately trying to improve their offer.

Everything is in a huge limbo. :crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Not Yet according to anyone not connected with the Dogs.

Hope u realise now what sort of club they are over at lakemba/wiley park etc etc?

No ethics morals nothing, did this hasler thing during GF week and now post GF week where
we should be celebrating ur team everyone has forgotten about the GF win.

there lack of success every yr for yrs has hurt you in a lot of ways!!
First things first - this isn't a text message. Learn to type.

Secondly, no, nothing has been confirmed.

Thirdly, it's called media speculation. You cannot blame our club for the media focussing on the future of your coach. You can't even be sure where the media leaks on the supposed offer/s are coming from.

Finally, this from Todd Greenberg, CEO of the club a few minutes ago:

@Todd_Greenberg Todd Greenberg
Re the many questions relating to the coach-Please do not believe current reports/speculation. When we're ready to confirm details we will!

51 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

http://twitter.com/#!/Todd_Greenberg/status/122126159227011072

So until the club says so, nothing is confirmed.

Gmac

Juniors
FMd i Worked in Bankstown (airport) for a few years and hmm let me see Bankstown .. Collaroy I know where id rather be :crazy:
Des will smack the first bloke in the mouth to call him Bro

BunniesMan

Immortal
IF it is fact, I think Manly won't be that good next season. Firstly, the premiership hangover, secondly, DCE's second year slump, thirdly, Hopoate/Hasler and who knows how many more on the way out. I reckon their 2012 will be like St George's 2011.

Timmah

Staff member
Hopoate/Hasler and who knows how many more on the way out. I reckon their 2012 will be like St George's 2011.

Hopoate is already gone you fool.

As for the Dragons... they broke records in the first half of the season and still looked capable of the premiership right up until Lockyer's field goal.

You're best served worrying about your own rabble of a club.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
Bitter haha keep trying BRO BRO, back2back Minor Premierships, Premiership, World Club Challenge, making finals every yr.

Do u know what a World CC is? U know what Wooden Spoons are right for a big club isnt that embarrassing?

Injuries excuse hahaha no spine at belmore, look at souths they had no right to be in contention this yr but they even ripped u a new one.

Lets u know when u get to 30 i think u have a 10 yr head start.

Lets not compare clubs mate theres no comparison haha coprey payne hahaha kills me.

Alright, someone missed a few classes in high school. Abbreviations are fine, but some sort of structure to your writing along with some grammatical skills and basic spelling goes a long way. Why would anyone take whatever point you were trying to make when you can't even communicate?

On the Dogs forward pack, I think the issue is the talent is spread too thin, 3 NSW Cup wins in a row shows that the back up is probably as good as you'll get, but the main side isn't as good aas it should be with Tolman, Stagg (off the bench? Still don't get it) and Ennis. If Pritchard and Eastwood have consistent years (long shot with Frank) it's up there with Graham in there. Still needs a bit of work though.

At least a healthy rivalry between the Dogs/Manly and Eels/Manly have been reignited. Can only be good for gate takings in future games between the clubs.

40Twenty

Juniors
First things first - this isn't a text message. Learn to type.

Secondly, no, nothing has been confirmed.

Thirdly, it's called media speculation. You cannot blame our club for the media focussing on the future of your coach. You can't even be sure where the media leaks on the supposed offer/s are coming from.

Finally, this from Todd Greenberg, CEO of the club a few minutes ago:

http://twitter.com/#!/Todd_Greenberg/status/122126159227011072

So until the club says so, nothing is confirmed.

1stly lsiten dad i know your a CEO of a league forum but i'll spell how i like.

MatthewA

Juniors
Hopoate is already gone you fool.

As for the Dragons... they broke records in the first half of the season and still looked capable of the premiership right up until Lockyer's field goal.

You're best served worrying about your own rabble of a club.
OT a bit but lol Tim :p I love seeing the passion you have for the Dragons. That girl of yours has you whipped for St Merge :p

juanfarkall

Coach
IF it is fact, I think Manly won't be that good next season. Firstly, the premiership hangover, secondly, DCE's second year slump, thirdly, Hopoate/Hasler and who knows how many more on the way out. I reckon their 2012 will be like St George's 2011.

I am not a Manly fan in any way shape of form but am pretty sure that they will finish higher than 10th.

PaddyBoy

Juniors

Dragons did well. Horrid middle to the season (around rep time) but the start was intense. Best defence I've seen. Had a lot to deal with, but generally looked better than the 09 version.

No lost men to Origin, no Bennett leaving, could have gone back to back.

Timmah

Staff member
OT a bit but lol Tim :p I love seeing the passion you have for the Dragons. That girl of yours has you whipped for St Merge :p
Hardly. Just sick of Dunniesman trotting out the same garbage.

He earns the right to criticise sides 9th and above once his club sorts its shit out.

Until he can admit Souths have HUGE problems at the core of their club and a culture of losing, then he cant STFU.

Latest posts