What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

Hutty1986

Immortal
[FKN-SIK];7813959 said:
You bought the the best coach in the league for 3 years.

2/3 years you went out of the finals in straight sets.

:sarcasm:

I'd rather not make the finals lol

Part 2 of the school holidays special. Looks like you'll have your wish of not making the finals for a few more years yet :lol:

juanfarkall

Coach
That's my point. Both those factors (but replacing Hasler with Bennett) will be an issue for Manly. I actually picked them to be minor premiers before all this Hasler stuff came out.

But now I reckon 5th-8th and out in the first 2 weeks of the finals.

The comp is so even it is bloody hard to maintain the intensity to be the best and win a comp, and on top of that you have the 2011 premiership possibly reducing your hunger. Also you have a coach with one eye on 2013(no matter how professional he is and how much he says he's '100% focused on the job at hand' he will have an eye on his next club, recruiting players from them, just like Bennett this year).

Hasler, like Bennett, is tremendously popular with his players, so much so that some apparently have get out clauses if he leaves. Someone like DCE or Foran or a Stewart could be Canterbury's first signing for 2013.

All these factors point to a team that won't finish top 4 and won't contend for a premiership.

People were talking about dynasties, and it could have been a dynasty but if Manly can't match whatever Canterbury offers (they cant) it's probably a one and done like 99% of modern premierships.

If 50uff$ had been able to maintain their 2010 intensity they may have finished as high as 9th.

How sikk is this newz? my fully sik doggies cuzzins are in da house, my second favorite klub signed da big man wid da nice hair,

SOUFFS - 2012 PREMIERS,coz of todd carney da full sik bro teamin up wid greg inglis
DOGGIES-2013 PREMIERS, wid hasler and foran along wid da fully sik homie culture dey got, dey be unbeatable in 2013

listen to Hektik guyz, Hektik knows dis stuff, put ur money on a souffs 12 doggies 13 premiership combo, u make so much money

ceagle

Bench
How sikk is this newz? my fully sik doggies cuzzins are in da house, my second favorite klub signed da big man wid da nice hair,

SOUFFS - 2012 PREMIERS,coz of todd carney da full sik bro teamin up wid greg inglis
DOGGIES-2013 PREMIERS, wid hasler and foran along wid da fully sik homie culture dey got, dey be unbeatable in 2013

listen to Hektik guyz, Hektik knows dis stuff, put ur money on a souffs 12 doggies 13 premiership combo, u make so much money
Please be a troll account. :lol:

Hutty1986

Immortal
[FKN-SIK];7814070 said:
I wish I was in still school. But yes, we shall see :)

:lol: fair enough. I'm hoping J. Moz can bounce back this season, always been a fan of his

Doga

Juniors
And fans !!

Puuuhlease...I don't think any opposition fan have had anything nice to say about Manly fans after a trip to Brookie.

I know of one Dragons fan who was called Mediterranean Descendant s**t and spat on. That is the norm there.

So Des was the coach who the mole in RLW mentioned...

Massive loss for Manly. He really dragged them back from the brink.

ceagle

Bench
So Des was the coach who the mole in RLW mentioned...

Massive loss for Manly. He really dragged them back from the brink.
I think as long as we keep Crusher, we will be alright. Toovey has been assistant under Hasler for a while, I can see him stepping up into the role and doing a great job.

Latest posts