What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

Gmac

Juniors
Dragons did well. Horrid middle to the season (around rep time) but the start was intense. Best defence I've seen. Had a lot to deal with, but generally looked better than the 09 version.

No lost men to Origin, no Bennett leaving, could have gone back to back.

I completley agree with you! I think once the Donkeys Eliminated the Merge and Warriors eliminated the Tigs there wasnt really going to be any team that could stand up to manly. Might of been different if those two had made it. ( coming from a die hard manly guy )

Billythekid

First Grade
I still think Manly will go close to if not go back to back next year. After that though things are going to get real interesting at Manly. Coach leaving, top players leaving (so far only one but if i had to guess i think a few more will be going), they're struggling financially and then there is the whole stadium issue.

It's going to be an interesting time.

Noa

First Grade
It would be terribly ironic to see Manly raped by another club.

All we need now is for some-one to ask Arko his opinion to complete the lols

40Twenty

Juniors
FMd i Worked in Bankstown (airport) for a few years and hmm let me see Bankstown .. Collaroy I know where id rather be :crazy:
Des will smack the first bloke in the mouth to call him Bro

Cronulla Riots all over again then?

Mr Saab

Referee
Why? All the sport reporters are reporting different things.

Press conferences are being announced tomorrow....

Manly - to say that they have parted ways with Des
Dogs - to say that have signed Des

Doogggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggie Brah

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Not Yet according to anyone not connected with the Dogs.

Hope u realise now what sort of club they are over at lakemba/wiley park etc etc?

No ethics morals nothing, did this hasler thing during GF week and now post GF week where
we should be celebrating ur team everyone has forgotten about the GF win.

there lack of success every yr for yrs has hurt you in a lot of ways!!

Go sit on the fence at Arncliffe Park you dribbler

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
unlike the dogs to be going off early last few yrs after there buying sprees i heard top 4 then premierships, they seem to CHOKE on expectations alot.

Did a Dragons fan just say that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DoggiesBro

Juniors
[FKN-SIK];7813939 said:

lol yeh before it was waiting years for a title. lol classic. this guy doesnt know his footy.

anyway ceagle, as much as u have been a complete tool and arrogant on multiple dog forums and this one. i am not rubbing it in, i just find it hard to understand why dogs and manly would both call one. and why greenburg would come out saying we will announce it when we are ready instead of its garbage. or why manly are yet to dismiss it and want to wait till after ur awards night.

i hope we get him as he is a great coach and will no doubt bring crusher and a few other players.

40Twenty

Juniors
[FKN-SIK];7813939 said:

Sure did, do u wanna dispute it, if so conference in the BELMORE BUBBLE of DELUSION, then fire away...and i dont mean that literally i know what youse are like.

:crazy:

40Twenty

Juniors
lol yeh before it was waiting years for a title. lol classic. this guy doesnt know his footy.

anyway ceagle, as much as u have been a complete tool and arrogant on multiple dog forums and this one. i am not rubbing it in, i just find it hard to understand why dogs and manly would both call one. and why greenburg would come out saying we will announce it when we are ready instead of its garbage. or why manly are yet to dismiss it and want to wait till after ur awards night.

i hope we get him as he is a great coach and will no doubt bring crusher and a few other players.

Cry your tears away, not rubbing it hahaah DELUDED world of BELMORE
The finish to the email was Awwwwwwwwwwwww though.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Sure did, do u wanna dispute it, if so conference in the BELMORE BUBBLE of DELUSION, then fire away...and i dont mean that literally i know what youse are like.

:crazy:

You bought the the best coach in the league for 3 years.

2/3 years you went out of the finals in straight sets.

:sarcasm:

I'd rather not make the finals lol

DoggiesBro

Juniors
[FKN-SIK];7813959 said:

lol choke, and waiting years for a title should not be said by a dragons fan as an insult EVER.

40Twenty

Juniors
[FKN-SIK];7813959 said:

That's cause you cant flippa hahaha, and to think you BOUGHT teams that APPARENTLY could.

your a crack up.

Wheres BRO BRO with his Doggies pack cracker of a post? best one yet

BunniesMan

Immortal
Dragons did well. Horrid middle to the season (around rep time) but the start was intense. Best defence I've seen. Had a lot to deal with, but generally looked better than the 09 version.

No lost men to Origin, no Bennett leaving, could have gone back to back.
That's my point. Both those factors (but replacing Hasler with Bennett) will be an issue for Manly. I actually picked them to be minor premiers before all this Hasler stuff came out.

But now I reckon 5th-8th and out in the first 2 weeks of the finals.

The comp is so even it is bloody hard to maintain the intensity to be the best and win a comp, and on top of that you have the 2011 premiership possibly reducing your hunger. Also you have a coach with one eye on 2013(no matter how professional he is and how much he says he's '100% focused on the job at hand' he will have an eye on his next club, recruiting players from them, just like Bennett this year).

Hasler, like Bennett, is tremendously popular with his players, so much so that some apparently have get out clauses if he leaves. Someone like DCE or Foran or a Stewart could be Canterbury's first signing for 2013.

All these factors point to a team that won't finish top 4 and won't contend for a premiership.

People were talking about dynasties, and it could have been a dynasty but if Manly can't match whatever Canterbury offers (they cant) it's probably a one and done like 99% of modern premierships.

Mickyd39

Juniors
Tolman unlucky to miss on nsw.
Ennis NSW hooker
Graham English Prop, captain when peacock is out and prop of the world of the world couple of the past few years.
Pritchard NZ rep and able to be the most dominate forward in nrl.
Eastwood NZ rep
Halatau/Stagg based on what halatau did this year was unreal, stagg 2009 lock of the year.

hrmm horrible.

Who gives a sh*t about one of the worst packs in the comp.

Pritchard :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
Prediction: Dogs to become the most unbearable and hated club in 2013.

Doggiesbro = new bunniesman.

Latest posts