What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did any one see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel Kicker

Juniors
well, o'neill hit williams in a high tackle, not too high but worthy of a penalty. ref does nothing and play continues. meanwhile williams walks forward a few steps and smacks o'neill right across the cheek. i think he was knocked out.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Joel Kicker said:
well, o'neill hit williams in a high tackle, not too high but worthy of a penalty. ref does nothing and play continues. meanwhile williams walks forward a few steps and smacks o'neill right across the cheek. i think he was knocked out.

:idea: <<

The lights on, but no-one is home.

;-)

Spike

First Grade
I say drop him in the middle of Leichhardt Oval and let the angry mob have their way with him.

steven_tiger said:
i reckon about 20 weeks... plus an assult charge.

I reckon a whole season plus a fine. He is off contract at the end of the season so looks like he will be unemployed anyway in about 8-9 weeks

steven_tiger

Juniors
his season is nowhere near over.

he will probably get a week or two for the shot, but he wont play this week anyway.

Johns Magic

Referee
steven_tiger said:
his season is nowhere near over.

he will probably get a week or two for the shot, but he wont play this week anyway.

He meant that he'd be injured for the rest of the season.

innsaneink

Referee
Joel Kicker said:
stop going off the topic that i started

8 weeks i think he should get now

You sad sad case. Its obvious what your doing, posting stupid and unrealistic posts just for the replies...grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.